I’m good with all of those places plus others ,face is good for me too but always have to remember to close my eyes ,if you have been there you will now what I’m talking about
@user1818 WE love for me to cum inside Mrs Balls mostly, but if its going on her body its face down and I cum on her arse and see how far it goes up her back. And I also got my own cum in my eye, it stung for most of the day and was red for a couple of days.
I feel your pain on that one,as the givers most guys don’t understand the high level of danger us recievers face and the high level of danger involved in a facial
. I think that’s why I sometimes like to keep my glasses on ,I tell him it’s for the "sexy secretary " look but it also doubles up for safety goggles for any wayward shots ![]()
So we did something I’ve wanted to do for a while yesterday. Both hubby and I were working from home so I got him to do the nursery run. What he didn’t know was I’d arranged for a regular friend to come around when he did so. I’d asked him to not cum for a few days (his wife helped tease him too) so he was desperate. I gave him a slow titfuck whilst waiting for hubby then just as he pulled into the drive I got him to cum all over my tits (he had a lot for me!). Then I answered the door (nobody can see our door from the road) topless with his cum dripping off me. Hubby was stunned. Didn’t take him long to get over it though and come inside to join in! I felt so naughty it really got me going quickly! It’s the first time I’d done something without hubby knowing first which was a bit thrilling. Although we had discussed it so he wasn’t totally surprised.
That is really hot @Nat9! ![]()
The realisation that it had all be planned by you must have got your hubby in a right state, no wonder her was stunned when he first came to the door! ![]()
![]()
He enjoyed it though. Said he would be open to more ‘surprises’ in the future so let’s see where that leads