Anyone else seen the lovehoney advert on TV

I didn't even know lovehoney had a YouTube channel, no wonder I couldn't find it when I searched lol

rose hip wrote:

Since so many ads are over-saturated with sounds and images, LH's laid back approach might make them stand out. Sort of like the BBC's Dr Who ads where they just have 15 seconds of the TARDIS whooshing noise and a date.

Was there a mention in the ads about the dialogue being quotes from customer feedback?

Well, it certainly is different to the very cinematic ads that are everywhere at the moment!

I personally think it's a good thing that the forum isn't mentioned - let people find it on their own! It's such a pleasant surprise when you stumble upon it.

I just had a look on Youtube and was impressed. I agree with the comment about the adverts normalising sex toys. I haven't seen an advert which comes across as so laid back and casual yet intriguing in a long time and to me, that makes it stand out a lot more than it would if it was pushing itself in your face. Good job LoveHoney!

Such a simple advert, I love it! I think the lack of music really will make it stand out among al the noisier adds.

When is the add shown do you know? As in, is it only on after 9pm or some such thing.

I think the ads are great!

I see everyone's point about the deliberately simple and normalised approach.
I get the idea if making lovehoney a lifestyle choice not just a place to get sex toys but think the ad was just lacking in "something" but don't know exactly what.
Agree with a lot of other posts that LH should be congratulated for helping us to improve our sex lives

I see everyone's point about the deliberately simple and normalised approach.
I get the idea if making lovehoney a lifestyle choice not just a place to get sex toys but think the ad was just lacking in "something" but don't know exactly what.
Agree with a lot of other posts that LH should be congratulated for helping us to improve our sex lives

just seen the advert for the 1st time on TV :-)

I have seen it a few times now. Comes on late at night. Usually when I am on the forums. Think its great that they are advertising on T.V.

As much as I love it, I'll admit I have a little cringe moment everytime it's on when I'm watching tv with any of my family. Eeeep!

Have they not noticed you going red yet Sophie?

Haha, thankfully my cheeks naturally have a rosey tint to them (I'm talking about the ones on my face!), plus the room's almost always dark anyway...win! :P

I was just walking through the living room to get a drink and my dad and brother were sat watching two pints of lager on the VIVA channel and it went into adverts... And up pops the LH advert! The one about getting 3 products for a tenner :D It didn't show the products, just three LH boxes with the LH heart motif on. Very intriguing and comes across as normalised and laid-back with real happy couples... Any ads for us single ladies/lads though? ;)

I've seen it, makes me smile when it comes on!

only seen the ad once i think it's good an adult site is advertising on TV it makes sex toys accessible

Just seen the advert 😉 x

Yes we saw it the other night while watching the inbetweeners