Anyone else seen the lovehoney advert on TV

I've just seen the advert for Lovehoney on telly, I'm glad more people will get to hear about Lovehoney but I didn't think it did the company and all it's about justice

As a bit of fun can anyone think of a good strap line to use at the end
For example - lovehoney helping people come together
And what music to play on the ad - an obvious one would be good vibrations

I'm a cheap student so I don't have a TV. But I saw one of the adverts on YouTube and whoever the woman who talks about the 3 for £10 offer is - she has a really nice voice!

But yes I agree, it's great that more people will hear about Lovehoney. I was talking to my friend about flavoured lube recently and she asked if I got it from AS! I was like 'NO BLOODY WAY, do you not know me at all by now?!' She always tells her friends about my toy chest and they're all like 'what's Lovehoney?' so hopefully, next time they'll respond with something along the lines of 'Oh yeah, I saw an advert for that' ;)

The ad didn't mention these wonderful forums or this wonderful community full of lovely people like yourself think they missed a trick

I've not seen any advert? guna look now on youtube

Always Hot wrote:

I've not seen any advert? guna look now on youtube

I saw it on channel 4.

Love your new avi AH, very sexy :)

Hope I don't get in to trouble again with this post
Delilah I don't want to brag but I took that wonderful picture. Great camera work + sexy subject matter = great sexy pic lol

thanks D, I had to cut it carefully!!! lol it was about the only pic I could put on here!! lol

CC I agree they have missed a trick not talking about the forum etc on advert, I think when they guy says 'what blew me away' the strap line should be all the toys on lh help oh to blow me!!! lol

I haven't seen it on TV but I did come across it in Lovehoney's YouTube channel

Yeah I saw it the othrr night and was glad to see it being advertised but thought it didn't sell itself well.
sorry just think it looked disigenuous and lack lustre.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

That would be the first time I have seen a sex toy advertised on television in such a normalised way!

Thanks AA, this is exactly what we were going for! Two years ago when we ran the very first TV ad, we couldn't even say "sex toys" so this is a big step forward.

The words spoken by the actors are from actual feedback in our customer comments section - so thank you to those who take the time to fill in the Shopzilla surveys.

Awesome ^_^ and yay for normalising sex toys even more ^o^

Ye i saw this the other night :) I was only half watching and on the computer at the same time and i heard 'Lovehoney' in the back ground and though ooh what's that!
Good to see it being advertised x

mrs average wrote:

Yeah I saw it the othrr night and was glad to see it being advertised but thought it didn't sell itself well.

I'm sad you feel that way - but I totally understand that when you know how many great things there are to shout about, it's hard to squeeze that into a 30 second slot.

Unfortuantely, we came up against a lot of restrictions in order to comply with broadcasting censorship and we had to chop and change right up to the last minute.

I still think we managed to achieve our aim of normalising sex toys, saying sex toys on TV, showing a rabbit vibrator on TV for the first time, using real customer feedback - rather than go down the smouldering/pouty or innuendo-laden routes which although easier to get past the regulators really isn't very Lovehoney at all!

I'm off to find it on YouTube cus I missed it!

What a breakthrough to have an advert normalising sex toys - fantastic - well done guys :) xx

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

mrs average wrote:

I'm sad you feel that way - but I understand that when you know how many great things there are to shout about, it's hard to squeeze that into a 30 second slot.

Unfortuantely, we came up against a lot of restrictions in order to comply with broadcasting censorship and we had to chop and change right up to the last minute.

I still think we managed to achieve our aim of normalising sex toys, saying sex toys on TV, showing a rabbit vibrator on TV for the first time, using real customer feedback - rather than go down the smouldering/pouty or innuendo-laden routes which although easier to get past the regulators really isn't very Lovehoney at all!

Wow I am suprised and can hardly believe you couldn't say " sex toys" on an advert. I think as the others said before me bacause we know how great LH is, it's difficult to convey in one tv add all the brilliant things we love about LH. Oo maybe that could be a new competition idea??

Sarah 77 wrote:

I'm off to find it on YouTube cus I missed it!

They're up on the Lovehoney YouTube channel :-)

Since so many ads are over-saturated with sounds and images, LH's laid back approach might make them stand out. Sort of like the BBC's Dr Who ads where they just have 15 seconds of the TARDIS whooshing noise and a date.

Was there a mention in the ads about the dialogue being quotes from customer feedback?

What an amazing idea! It's great the push yourselves as a company and get yourselves out there!!

It's about time people started talking more openly about sex and I think lovehoney have always helped people in their relationships
(I know they've help me in mine)

Well done lovehoney keep up the amazing work!!! =D

It's great to hear sex toys being mentioned so openly on t.v, it will no doubt give people more confidence to purchase some. And it's brilliant to see lovehoney advertising their excellent website. There's far too many people who don't even know it exists. It would be absolutely fantastic if lovehoney had a chain of stores too, they soooo should show them how it's done ;-)

Saying that, the delivery speed and customer satisfaction is awesome. If calsberg did websites..........

And I do agree above that this forum needs a big shout out too, it's so helpful to so many :-)