Anyone else struggling to get fu my in this heat?

I love summer and warm weather, I have a medical condition that the cold affects so in summer I’m Munich better. However it’s so hot / humid at the moment I just can’t bear to be touched never mind full or even partially sex. Anyone else feeling the same?

Hi Fun&Funky, sorry to hear of your medical condition. I tend to feel aroused nearly all the time in all weathers, but for me I only touch myself.

We've had sex twice in the heatwave so far - daytime sex, because I hate getting too hot at bedtime!

I seem to get just as horny when its hot, but my wife does dislike being touched when it's really humid.

Knight, I did consider us mutually masterbating but I then think of making ourselves hotter and sweaty. I hope your doing ok.

Defam, kids are off school so daytime fun isn’t an option unfortunately, good idea though maybe even the shower too!!

I think the heat melted by typing abilities earlier. Hard thing is I have been horny just not wanting to be touched makes it difficult. I guess if I /we weren’t horny it wouldn’t be so bad. I actually tried to wake hubby during the thunderstorm the other night as I thought it would be good time... he was out for the count though. Looking forward to cooler temperatures in the next few days!!