Anyone else unable to orgasm on anti-depressants

I don't have sn issue with orgasming, the problem I have is that my meds seem to make me crash and sleep and when I wake up I feel yuck and fuzzy so that no matter how horny I was before I crashed, when I wake up I just want to sleep more.

I took a course of AD's a long while ago. Whilst my libido actually came back when I started treatment, I really really struggled having an Organsm throughout the treatment period. I had to give it my absolute best effort lol and only then I think I only O'd once or twice in 6 months. years later was talking to a male friend who had exactly the same experience...... weird but must definitely be a side effect for some

On setraline I have mood swings and don’t always feel up to it but when I am I’m having no problems

Could be anything Mite not be the meds but the stress and the feeling of being down and just not in the mood and that’s fine but talk to your doctor about this xx

It takes me a lot longer for sure....u have to focus in your mind...I tense my muscles before I come to make it more intense. Sometimes it feels less otherwise X