Anyone ever found your dildo/sex toys ?

Many years ago afer a afternoon of debauchery in the living room of our flat we tided up the mess, cleaned the sex toys including a 12 inch bright pink dildo but left it by the bathroom sink along with some other fave toys to dry and went to bed .

That evening we awoke to the sound of voices , my brother who had a key had brought around his latest girlfriend, we dressed and went to speak to them, all was well we got on just fine she went to the bathroom to use the loo we thought nothing of it, until after she went when the mrs also went to the loo to discover what we had left behind for her to see . Dont think my brother ever went out with her again !

These days all our toys are locked away asap after a session .

He he great story. I also leave em in the bathroom to dry but thankfully I live alone. Scary thought tho!

In answer to the original question, i don't think so. I say this as I do still live with my parents and my mum might have seen some if she's gone rooting around in my bedside drawers... I hope not - but if she has seen them she's never mentioned them!

I've bought a nice wooden box which i'm going to add a padlock and hopefully some nice detailing to it, which is going to become my grown-up's toybox. I thought it was a cool idea. (And yes, I got one that's fairly big... It'd have to be lol!)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/20408-anyone-got-enough-sex-toys-to-fill-one-of/

studley wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/20408-anyone-got-enough-sex-toys-to-fill-one-of/

External Media

hmm, not far off methinks...

Lukily me and the OH live alone (together), and I've never really worried about leaving stuff lying about.... But after my busy day today, I've just got home and discovered that my lovely dog sitter has hoovered the entire house - great, but then I went to the bedroom, where on clear display were a selection of lubes, my new black leather corset, a couple of towels lying beside the bed (OK, OK, just didn't have time to tidy up this morning!), and worse than that, I'm fairly sure when I left, our rather sizeable toy box lid was open (with half the LH catalogue contents on display), but now it's shut.....

When I was younger, maybe a good 10 years back now, my dad happened to find a vibrator I hadd hidden in my room while I was at school!

It's the worst feeling ever when you know they have found something really bad and it's just a matter of time until they call you over and confront you about it! My dad probably thought I was gay!

Anyways, like you have to do...I denied ever using it and said my mate had bought it over as a prank and that I had hidden it as I was scared and didn't know where to get rid of it!

I doubt he beleived me....very embarassing moment! x

About 9 months ago, after washing a strap-on, I hung it up on the inside of my clothes cupboard to dry. I also keep the towels...One morning my 14 year old son came in the bedroom and asked if he could get a clean towel, I said yes, he opened the cupboard, and there is was hanging on the door. He didn't say anything, but my fiancee and I (now hubby), just looked at each other and whispered "Oh F**k."

Thankfully my son didn't say anything...

When we moved house My father in law helped hubby move the wardrobe and my leather whip was under it, talk about embarassing lol

oh, but come to think of it, i do remember a couple of years ago, my mum asked me to move my whip and handcuffs from where they were hanging in my room (bedside drawer handles, lol) when the plumber was coming round to change the heating system...

I did ask why?

I have a fleshlight, I had the day of work. An engineer was coming round to install Sky that afternoon. I enjoyed a morning of PS3 & a couple of sessions with the fleshlight. As usual I washed it out & left it to try on the window sill of the bathroom.

During the job the engineer asked to use the bathroom, Sure says I forgetting about the fake fanny at the side of the toilet. I heard a "What the fuck!" whilst he was in there, then i remembered! Shit! He slid out of the bathroom looking very uneasy. I had that feeling of a convicted sex pest, he had another hours work left & he never stopped looking up to see what I was doing, poor bloke must have thought I was going to bum him. He raced out of my has like a greyhound when the job was done! Oh dear!

Don't worry Mucky, I'm sure those guys have seen a lot of things - comes with the job I would think.

Maybe so Walrus but it took feking ages to get an engineer back to fix a fault that popped up a couple of weeks after install. They said my enigineer was on holiday!! His mate who turned up was smiling from ear to ear! He was probaly HOPING to get bummed!

Still makes for a good story on here & down the pub! I've been caught doing so much shit over the years this is nowt! My mates weren't even shocked!

I had a REALLY bad moment with someone finding my toys, it was a little someone, lol.

My niece, whos 6, was over, and we were in my room, and she was playing away with her toys, and then she spotted something pink on my shelf, and as she adores pink, she asked what it was, and if she could play with it, i had to distract her with other pink things, wasnt an easy task!!! lol, and believe me, i havent risked anything like that happening again, they're all safely stored away now, haha.

Love and hugs x x x

One time in the early 80's I was in the airport going somewhere, and the woman at the x-ray machine asked to inspect my bag. She pulled out the shaving kit bag which I had all my erotic-y stuff in. I wasn't embarrassed, but didn't know how she would react, or if she'd give me any hassle.

"What's in here?" she queries.

"Stuff." says I, confidently.

She opens it up, and looks at the jumbled assortment of birth control paraphernalia, lubricant, and battery operated goodies. She lifts her head and looks me straight in the eye.

"Yep, that's stuff all right!" she grins.

She smiles broadly at me, closes everything up and waves me through.

I think I spent the whole journey smiling about that. I'd say it was a pretty good one if I'm still smiling about it 20-odd years later. :)

Blimey Lubyanka o dark o'clock- were you kept up by the wind last night!1

TB

Many years ago i made a few purchases in Anne Summers and went on with the rest of my shopping.

When returning to the car i noticed that my AS bag was gone. I retraced my steps and found it at the baby section of Mothercare where i had been buying a pressie for a friend.

Luckily no one had handed it in, imagine having to ask the assistants if a bag had been handed in and they asked you what was in it!

my landlord almost found my rabbit! i keep it in an open top drawer that tucks underneath my bed and he came to fix my flatmates bed and came to have a look underneath my bed to see what the support was...........i was on my way out for the night and luckily came back as i forgot my purse only to see the drawer pulled out but fortunately i managed to hide it elsewhere.

phew.........close one.

VERY nearly today!

Was going to take a luxery afternoon shower, had some toys lined in the cubicle.

Then OMG!! My son came home from College early....jeez - grabbed them and threw them behind the bedroom door.

bloody kids alway spoil all the fun!