Anyone got any experience with this toy?

Hi all, I've just bought the Mantric Rechargeable G-spot Vibrator (arriving tomorrow) and was wondering if anyone here has tried it? The reviews seem pretty good and it aparently has decent rumbly vibes which is what I need. I've bought this to see if I can orgasm with just G-spot stimulation alone, as so far I've always needed clit stimulation too. I've had blended orgasms with my Happy Rabbit G-spot vibrator so I'm keen to see what happens with the Mantric. Many thanks

I have that one and the realistic one and I enjoy both and I’m quite picky about g spot toys. Personally I found the realistic better for g spot stimulation and the g spot toy better for a spot stimulation but that may not be the case for you.

I generally prefer clitoral stimulation so have had to master the art of g spot stimulation, so don’t be too disappointed if it doesn’t happen quickly. A good way of achieving g spot orgasms is via blended orgasms. Use the mantric and a clit toy together and get used to have blended orgasms that way, then reduce the power of the clit toy and over time you’ll (in theory) be able to remove the clit stimulator all together.

Hi just recently purchased this amazing toy. It is the first time I have managed to active multiple orgasms. One way we us it is with me on top of My OH whilst using the toynon my clit OMG . It is a must have got.. Hope this helps good luck let us know what you think

We use ours in much the same way as kelly_michelle in a two toy set up, though Mrs Chimp hasn't attempted a g-spot only orgasm yet. It's a good size to use with other toys as it's not a big one, and the head is quite firm but the neck is very flexible so it's got some leeway for manoeuvre. It's not her top g-spot toy but it still gets used quite often. The firmness of the Mantric toys is always a plus, especially if you can get it to sit just right.

I hope you enjoy your new toy. 🙂👍

We do own this toy but we haven't used it in some time now. Mrs K&C can't orgasm from this alone with a G-spot orgasm. The reason being the flexible shaft. It's difficult to get the pressure on the G-spot. As the reviews have said the rumbles are nice. With the shaft being so slim though it is easy to use in conjunction with a clit stimulator.

It wasn’t firm enough for me as a g-spot vibrator but it did work well for clitoral stim. It does have great vibrations, but I’d agree with Kelly, the realistic vibe from this range is a little better for g-spot stim. I’ve had more luck with using external vibes and a g-spot dildo though if I’m honest x

Thanks all for your replies. I had already looked at the Mantric Realistic but because it doesn't say it's for G-spot specifically I thought it wouldn't do the job.....taking the names of these toys literally 🙄 I'll see how I get on with it for now, I don't really need another clit vibe as I've recently bought the Desire bullet and We-vibe Touch for that purpose but I suppose a 2nd spare wouldn't do any harm if it's great for clit vibes lol. It was on offer anyway plus got the £20 off £40 deal so it's no great loss. I'm not co-ordinated enough to use two separate toys at the same time, I'd find it too fiddly which is why I love my Happy Rabbit G-spot....got the one hand free 😂