Anyone have the We-Vibe Touch X?

I was wondering if anyone had the Wevibe Touch X and if you do what are your thoughts on it? I have the Tango X in red and I absolutely love it. The only thing is though, I like to have something vibrating on my clitoris while I use a dildo and with the Tango X it keeps slipping off my clit with the trusting and with the Touch X being much bigger and flatter, I was thinking it could maybe work for that. I love the intense rumbliness of the Tango X. Is the Touch X just as powerful?

Touch X: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/we-vibe-touch-x-rechargeable-clitoral-vibrator/82224.html

It’s next on my list (as is the Tango X) so not yet but I do use my old Touch in the way you’re looking to.

The old Touch was very much like my old Tango power-wise as I believe they shared the same motor. The rumbles were dampened a little and spread out more due to the shape and silicone coat but they were definitely very similar. The old Touch is capable of powering vibes deeply through the whole pubic area if pressed flat over my clit so the new Touch X should manage that easily, too.

I’d read that the new X versions also have the same motor so I think you’ll love it as long as you take into account the slight dampening the silicone and wider head will have.