Anyone Level 2 Yet?

13 days visited, two to go!

Got my level 2 today. Feels like graduation :mortar_board:

4 Likes

Got there today. Phew! I was losing sleep for a while…

3 Likes

Do you get more ‘likes’ with level 2? I’ve used all mine for for the minute! :see_no_evil:

I’m leveled up now!

2 Likes

I reached level two today. :champagne:

2 Likes

I’m not sure what the difference is in terms of’likes’. Most people seem to want to get there to post photos, which is a great advantage if you want to use it.

Here’s the standard ones: (LH have amended them a little, but the notes are mine) :+1:

Users at trust level 2 can…

• Use the “Invite others to this topic” button for one-click onboarding of new users to participate in topics
  • Invite outside users to PMs making a group PM
  • Daily like limit increased by 1.5×
  • Ignore other users
  • Edit their own posts for up to 30 days after posting

• Upload photos (in designated areas. ie. In Uploaded Photos 2020 only), and… TBD
  • Delete your own Topics
  • Post appropriate YouTube clips(?) (ETA: this is actually active from at least TL1)
1 Like

@Ian_Chimp how are designated areas designated?

At the moment it’s solely the Uploaded Photos 2020 topic. (I’ll add an edit to the previous post :+1:)

They may add more. Say, one for toys like @Cassii’s photo; or maybe one for ‘LH lingerie only’, as well as a general one? Who knows? But I think they want to keep all the personal photos in that one topic, at least for now. :+1:

2 Likes

You do! It doesn’t say by how much but it does say it’s increased. I kept running out too! Too many good emoji charades :joy:

Not a problem, I saw a photo on another topic and it was as innocuous as the one you warned me about, I think I am paranoid about breaking rules!

Apparently me since a minute ago!
YAY :smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure I’ve seen it? You should warn them about the rules. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Or Flag it and get your badge. :3rd_place_medal::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It says 1.5x in the standard blurb. So, 75 now?

1 Like

I graduated to level 2 yesterday! Not that I’m confident enough to post any photos, but I will dish out plenty of my extra likes to those who are!

2 Likes

I’ve not graduated to level 2 yet but hopefully wont be much longer :crossed_fingers:

@CJAM01 You are a TL2 Member. :slightly_smiling_face: The Badge list says you earned it several days ago. :+1:

@Ian_Chimp. What am i like? I didnt even notice. :crazy_face: thank you

1 Like

Haven’t you already posted a picture? :slightly_smiling_face: