Anyone Level 2 Yet?

If Mr Chimp ain’t then what’s the hope for the rest of us ?
:grin:
Photies, I miss you !

10 Likes

Not sure when we’ll hit that level! I guess it’s just a case of participating as much as possible!

1 Like

I think you have to have been active for 15 days, so I guess suddenly on the 19th we’ll have a tidal wave of photos :joy:

4 Likes

Not me yet and what @Cassii said, have to visit for 15 days so think we have a bit more to go.

Roll on the 19th !!!
:grin:
@Cassii Loving the footwear!

2 Likes

Thank you!! :hugs: I love them so much. I’ll be honest I can’t walk in them for toffee :joy: but every now and then I attempt it for a special occasion :laughing:

2 Likes

I have saved a selection of pics to repost, and have had ideas for new ones, involving props… :wink:

1 Like

Bedroom shoes :grin:

1 Like

8 more days for me

can’t wait to be up graded miss looking at the pictures

Unfortunately not level 2 yet either :sob:

You can keep an eye on the Member badge list to see if anyone new gets one? :slightly_smiling_face:

I havent even found out how to check :rofl:

If you pull up a mini profile (by clicking a profile pic in any of the posts) there are some badges displayed at the bottom (as long as the profile isn’t Hidden). It seems the one on the top left of the bunch tells you a user’s membership status. Ours all say ‘Basic’, but if you find Brenna’s it says ‘Leader’ in the same place. I’m guessing that the ‘Member’ Badge will go there too, but I suppose we’ll have to wait and see. (this is now confirmed) :slightly_smiling_face:

You can also check all of the Badges you’ve earned in:

Username → Summary → Badges

And you can see what ones are on offer (and how many and who got them) in the Badges list. :+1: (all the ones you’ve got are marked with a green tick in there).

ETA: You can also go to Forum Badges :badger: for more info. :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks Ian chimp…how do you know all this. Your a genius :smile:

I like to click things. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Knowledgeable as ever Ian!

2 Likes

Hahahaha, that really made me laugh! :joy:

2 Likes

That’ll get you in trouble one day :grinning:
I once put a £7K machine back to factory settings right after an engineer had updated it and left. :innocent:

3 Likes

And I can now confirm this is the case. :slightly_smiling_face: You can have a squizz at my profile pop-out and check it out. :+1:

1 Like