Anyone Level 2 Yet?

Congratulations @Cupc8kes! Me too! Not comfortable taking pictures personally but still please to have made it to level 2 :grin:

3 Likes

There are a couple of other TL2 perks as well as the photos. You now have 30 days to edit any of your posts (apart from #your-photos ones), and more Likes per day (100/day). :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

You can read more about each level in Trust Levels

2 Likes

Thanks @Ian_Chimp

1 Like

Congrats @Kitty-Cat01 :champagne: :bouquet:

1 Like

Mine says Member and Aficionado. What level is that?

Member is level 2, and Aficionado is visiting 100 days in a row. :+1:

I’m still not quite at Aficionado but a few more ‘what cheered me up’ posts should do it. I think I must be in the 90s by now

3 Likes

I’m level 2 now but haven’t posted any pics yet. Any suggestions? I can do bare ass, thong, front shot in my bikini bottoms lol. I will post the one that’s most suggested from you awesome sexy people. I’m just glad to be here!

2 Likes

You can post most of the things you put please don’t post any nudity pics as it’s against the rules check on the thread for the guidance on pics https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/the-great-big-photo-guide/257640 and well done on level 2 :kissing_heart: :hugs:

1 Like

Yes i have read the rules & i have seen a lot of bare bottoms & that’s as far as it goes to be compliant. Rather nervous & can’t decide but definitely going to overcome the jitters & just do it. Thank you for looking after me as far as rules are concerned. So many kind & informative people on here. I’m humbled to say the least. Just think how the world would be full of people like all of you.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the photo’s. I’m sure you will gain more confidence as everyone is so supportive. @jeffsdaman67

2 Likes

Uploading: Screenshot_20220530-191357_Chrome.jpg…

It seems like you’re trying to post images. I’m afraid there are strict guidelines for what pictures can get posted on the forum, so there are some restrictions on who has that ability.

You can read more about the photo guidelines in The Great Big Photo Guide, and how to increase Trust Level in Trust Levels. But the short version is that you’ll need to participate in the forum more, and get a feel for what images are allowed and where, before you gain the image-upload perk. :+1:

1 Like

I think? I might be level two - I’m really not sure !

If you look at your profile page it will tell you your trust level. I think you will be either Member or Regular.

New = Trust Level 0
Basic = Trust Level 1
Member = Trust Level 2
Regular = Trust Level 3
Leader = Trust Level 4

All the information on what new things each level permits and how the ranks work can be found in the drop down menus in the first post of the Trust Levels topic.

1 Like

Thanks - I’m a member :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to work for LH behind the scenes on all this forum stuff. Love this company

2 Likes