Anyone own the Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl

Hello,

Does anyone own the above virbrator as was looking to buy it for the other half and hoping it might go on special offer over the next couple of days.

I do have a question about the virbration side of things, can you only use the pattens that are already programmed or can you set you on speeds for the ears etc?

Only reason I ask is because other half has one which had now died and she could set how on speeds on the ears and virbrator.

Thanks for your help

We haven't got that particular toy but the Key Features say that the shaft and ears can be controlled separately.

3 speeds and 9 patterns of vibration in the shaft and 3 speeds in the ears offer custom pleasure

Incredible total of 36 possible vibration combinations gives you complete control

Hope this helps. šŸ™‚

Hey CJ, as others have said you canā€™t make your own patterns up, as the original description states:

ā€œGreedy Girl's Vital Function Stats: Ears: 3 x speeds; Shaft: 3 x speeds, 9 x patternsā€

But it is a very nice toy and high end, itā€™s also a little thicker than most which is nice.

Agreed with Alicia4Ever, I have the Happy Rabbit in Black also and this is the case!

It's actually a really good rabbit and usually I haven't been a huge fan of more expensive different branded rabbits but this ones a winner!

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Hey CJ, as others have said you canā€™t make your own patterns up, as the original description states:

ā€œGreedy Girl's Vital Function Stats: Ears: 3 x speeds; Shaft: 3 x speeds, 9 x patternsā€

But it is a very nice toy and high end, itā€™s also a little thicker than most which is nice.

+1 Agree with this!

I love my 'Greedy Girl' rabbit. It's silicone, stylish and sexy. When hubby used it on me, the soft silicone thrusting made me squirt everywhere and even more so than usual. This item is very erotic, in my eyes, and is the most special rabbit I own.

I adore the classy look and feel of it. As it is rather large and girthy (to say the least!!!), it is used on special occasions and when I'm physically in the mood for 'taking it all in!'

I love mine and got it as part of a very special gift. It's precious to me and if you love length and girth along with sensational g-spot stimulation...wow!!! - is all I need to say.

šŸ˜ ā¤ šŸ‘ šŸ‡ šŸ˜® šŸ˜„

The Greedy Girl Rabbit is the deal of the day today :) https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31710

I have the Happy Rabbit 2 version as well and it is by far my favourite toy. Orgasms are immense with this as compared to any other toy I have. Absolutely get it whilst it's on sale- you won't be disappointed.