Anyone recycling - sexually?

It's kind of innovative when a colleague told me she is wearing a 4 layers face mask recycled from her undies. The thought that first came to mind were the undies lovers.

I took a careful look at the mask and it's not obvious unless for a closer look. 2 pieces coming from crotch area were sewed together, elastic bands cut from the waist as ear loops. It looks really sexy and nicely resembles a beautiful face mask.

Anyone recycle yours?

I'm surprised that no one recycles theirs, be it clothings or others. I recycled most of our old jeans and sewed them into tote bags.

We really do try to recycle everything. Compost everything we can. Sexually it is good to use fruit and veg and use after.

4Uonly wrote:

I'm surprised that no one recycles theirs, be it clothings or others. I recycled most of our old jeans and sewed them into tote bags.

I rip up my lingerie when I no longer like wearing it and weave necklaces out of it. My favourite piece is made from a Late Night Liaison body, a Barely There body, and a red halterneck bra. I added some multicolored wool tassels to add more textures. I love using different materials for weaving.
1 Like

I have seen a thing on Facebook and know a few friends who have recently started adapting old bras into face masks I don’t know how affective this is but seems to be more common than I thought when I 1st see this