Anyone see a post about sex toy testers needed

j&lxxxx wrote:

As a had a day off work yesterday, I managed to comment on one of these threads, but was the first time for months.

Normally because of work I have no internet access during the day, so in the evening I sometimes see one of these threads, with a thread closed message at the bottom, so a bit gutted.

I think it would be fairer for everyone, if LH left these threads open for 24 hours, then everyone interested could put their names down, then LH could then choose at ramdom who to pick, a bit like a sexy raffle, and then Lh would have a broader range of testers, rather than just lucky people who have internet at the right time.

That said hope all people who get picked, have fun.

I agree to be honest. I work 9-6 in an office where using phones and using internet for non work reasons is completely banned, so i have to depend on checking forums during lunch breaks or occasionally sneaking a look if I can smuggle my phone into the bathroom with me. I would love to be free of the fear of missing out!

I miss these threads! Ever since i started full time i havent been able to catch any! Cant even use my phone in break because its blocked this site until i proove im 18.

my most memorable miss was when i used to be on here all day but i popped to the toilet to do my monthly pregnancy test and came back to find that in the 5 minutes i had missed a lelo thread!

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

I've responded to about 4 this week and been gutted every time when I log on and the thread has disappeared, and my inbox is empty! They do pop up fairly often though so there's always plenty of chances, got to get in there really quick sometimes!

What I find odd is that I was the only person to respond to one of the threads this morning but still didn't get chosen, ha :p

That happened to me too this morning! I was the first person to reply on the thread, but when I refreshed the page the thread had disappeared, but it's still showing on my profile!

Was that the thread that was up around 9.30 this morning about kegels Delilah? If so, there were 3 other people who posted before you but when the thread closes, for some reason it shows up as if the last person to respond was the only one to respond. I've seen it happen on a few threads before, it's a bit weird but that just seems to be how it works

It was around half 9, but it wasn't that thread, there was a different one.

It was around 1pm this thread. I seen it about 2pm. Prob not even half hour after i made a comment if had gone.

A Lelo thread! Oh my goodness I bet you were gutted!
I keep missing out on the bondage ones, I did manage to respond to one the other day but didn't get picked :(

The one I replied to this morning was a garter one, I was the only one to reply then the thread was instantly deleted. Someone else may have replied in the second it took for me to refresh my browser but it was pretty quick!

It is frustrating, but I suppose there are a lot of people signing up to be testers and they've got to give everyone a chance. I feel for those who can't catch the tester threads due to work commitments etc, it doesn't seem fair :/

I think quite often they need quick reviews, so they want people who clearly have nothing better to do but hang around on the forums all day! I thought I was one of these people as I see a lot of these posts, but now you guys are talking about loads I missed! :(

Hahah since I've been on long term sick leave I've become a forum dweller! Can't wait to get back to work and have something to do!

LibraLover wrote:

I think quite often they need quick reviews, so they want people who clearly have nothing better to do but hang around on the forums all day! I thought I was one of these people as I see a lot of these posts, but now you guys are talking about loads I missed! :(

I understand they probably need quick reviews, but in reallity it take a couple of day for the items to be delivered, then maybe a couple of days before they have the chance to be used, then maybe a couple of days before its convenient to sent in the review, so would an extra 24 hours really make a big difference.

So as I suggested early leaving these threads open for 24 hours would give everyone a fair chance to enter the sexy raffle, and give LH more choice of who to choose.

j&lxxxx wrote:

then maybe a couple of days before they have the chance to be used, then maybe a couple of days before its convenient to sent in the review

This is what I mean, people who hang around on the forum all the time have more spare time, and can test and review straight away. I've had 2 testers from these kinds of threads recently, and because I was asked for a review as quickly as possible, I had the reviews in a few hours after they arrived at my door (both were also sent by fast delivery which took 1 working day as far as I can remember to ROI, whereas normal deliveries can take up to a week). This is all just speculation on why LH might take the threads down though....

I guess the problem is that if theres one item that needs testing, it makes sense for cazz to close the thread after 5 mins if she has a few replies rather than leave it open for 24 hours and then have 5 or 6 pages to go through. I can understand when shes busy its a lot more efficient to do it the current way and get the stuff sent and done.

We are allowed on the computers at work in our break but it specifies no adult sites so i darent risk it! Im hoping to get my phone sorted so i can browse anything on it but then writing on the forum is a whole lot harder on a phone and im so slow with it that it would probably take me 24 hours to fathom out how to do it!

j&lxxxx wrote:

LibraLover wrote:

I understand they probably need quick reviews, but in reallity it take a couple of day for the items to be delivered, then maybe a couple of days before they have the chance to be used, then maybe a couple of days before its convenient to sent in the review, so would an extra 24 hours really make a big difference.

So as I suggested early leaving these threads open for 24 hours would give everyone a fair chance to enter the sexy raffle, and give LH more choice of who to choose.

With the sheer amount of stuff Cazz has to sort through and send out on a daily basic, yes that 24 hours would make a difference. She has a job to do and that job involves meeting her own deadlines, which often means stuff needs to be sent out the same day. You can't blame her for trying to keep on top of her own workload!

It's all well and good trying to give more people an opportunity, but that's why there is a tester list with items sent out weekly rather than same day. The opportunity to test is there for everyone. Somtimes threads are made and left up overnight. Sometimes threads are made and taken down very quickly. That's just the way it is! It's not about excluding people who won't get the chance to see the threads because they are at work, it's about Cazz trying to get her own job done. We have to remember it's one person trying to do all this!

Plus a 'sexy raffle' doesn't come into it. Not everyone who comments will be suitable for Cazz to pick. There is a system and it doesn't involve putting everyones names in a hat, hence why you need to have so many reviews, have decent quality reviews etc etc. So really, just because 100 more people could comment on a thread overnight doesn't nessesarily mean that any of them would stand a chance of being picked, if for example it was 100 people with 0 reviews written. Just means more work for Cazz looking at all their profiles to see if they would be up for the task! Having internet at the right time is only one  part of why people are lucky enough to be picked from threads :)

If you miss it you miss it. If you don't get picked you don't get picked. That's life people.

I agree cazz, jess and the rest of the LH team are very busy people, and they all do a great job keeping al us sexy kinky people happy.

I and most people don't expect to be picked, it would just be nice to at least have a chance sometimes to be able to put your name down.

Being a tester is after all a privillage not a right, but as other people have stated, a lot of customers always miss out on the slightest chance of receiving a privillage just because they work for a living, or even go to the toilet.

If the system works, or cannot be changed then that's fine, but if something could be done to give other LH customers the slightest of chances, then that would be great.

It doesn't have to be at ramdom like a raffle, that was just a suggestion, after all one of the reason for a forum is to make suggestions, maybe do the same as now, but at different times, rather than always in the middle of the day.

I suppose what ever you do, someone will miss out, but wouldn't it be better for LH, and LH customers to at least give as many people as possible the smallest of chances?

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://9xFhXP6neHrYtSJ6GTOlM10MIsf.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/

There you go. Most of the stuff on here is on for 24hrs or even longer πŸ‘

1+ stuburns

Everyone misses out on things that's just life :)

Stuburns wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/

There you go. Most of the stuff on here is on for 24hrs or even longer πŸ‘

These are not the tester items that we are talking about.

It is the holy grail of tester items, that is cazz's special tester items, that she post about on the forum. But sadly for some these testser items are only live for a short time.

All people who want to be a tester, wants to test the holy grail that is cazz's special tester items.

There will be people who are able to put there name down, and there will be people who for what ever reason are unable.

I'm sure the able wish the unable luck, in there endevers to become able, with a little help from LH, just as the unable wish the able the best of luck in there wishes to become the chosen few who get to test the holy grail of testers.

As for the few who do receive the holy grail of testers, everyone hopes you enjoyed your task in thoroughly testing these items, whether its takes minutes, hours, or days.

But once you have come down to earth, from the possible sub-space of what could be your most intense orgasm ever, it is now your job to write your most truthful, honest, and accurrate review of the holy grail of testers, that is cazz's special testers, albeit if your review is positve, or negative.

You the chosen few need to remember, the rest of the lovehoney community is relying on you come purchase day, whenever that maybe.

Peace to all![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I can see why it would be frustrating for people to miss out on forum things - I work from home so am able to be around the forums more than most, but still seem to miss the majority of tester threads for one reason or another.

If the regular tester list didn't exist, I'd think it was a bit unfair on people without access to the forums during the day, but at least everyone has the opportunity to add tester list items to their wishlist if they want to even if not everyone will always be able to sign up to forum testers.

Gonna go in to the Apple shop later, see if they have anything I can test. Can't get there through the week cause I'm at work!

That’s no fun.,