Anyone see a post about sex toy testers needed

Seen a post afternoon about sex toy testers about cock rings and which one people would prefer. I made a comment on it and know cant find the post. Just wonder if anyone else had this problem.
Many thanks.

If it's gone so are the tester items :)

Oh ok. Thank you.

Some of the tester threads disappear pretty quickly! I try to comment on as many as possible but often miss them because they're only open for a short amount of time. Depends on the item as well and how many they've got I suppose xx

1 Like

Maybe that how they work. I never seen a post come up like that before and then go again.

bondagegod wrote:

Maybe that how they work. I never seen a post come up like that before and then go again.

I saw this happen I think it was yesterday for a clitoral stimulater and when I looked later it was gone, I thought I had imagined it.

Yea i know did make me think did i really write on the post. Guess would hear from LH if was picked as a tester for one of the items.

Awesome that's a shame we missed it

Yea there was good stuff on there. Never seen them before on LH might look in to them now.

Yeah, they're removed after testers have been chosen. There was one up this morning that was only up for 5-10 mins. I'm actually glad that they get removed as then I don't realise I've missed it and feel gutted!

Thanks for the info on these posts. Guess if i not heard by now then i guess i've not been picked.

I've responded to about 4 this week and been gutted every time when I log on and the thread has disappeared, and my inbox is empty! They do pop up fairly often though so there's always plenty of chances, got to get in there really quick sometimes!

What I find odd is that I was the only person to respond to one of the threads this morning but still didn't get chosen, ha :p

I know i thought i had a chance with about 6 items on there and not loads of comments. That is strange when u was the only one to comment. Guess when u mean ur inbox u mean ur e-mail inbox? Or less there an inbox i dont know about on LH

Boogaloo wrote:

I've responded to about 4 this week and been gutted every time when I log on and the thread has disappeared, and my inbox is empty! They do pop up fairly often though so there's always plenty of chances, got to get in there really quick sometimes!

What I find odd is that I was the only person to respond to one of the threads this morning but still didn't get chosen, ha :p

That happened to me too this morning! I was the first person to reply on the thread, but when I refreshed the page the thread had disappeared, but it's still showing on my profile!

The thread isnt showing up on my profile.

The tester threads are usually items that aren't up on the website as of yet. They're usually classed as 'Secret Testers' items that LH may be planning on stocking but want some feedback first, maybe even items that they've made and again want feedback.

Usually after the testers have been selected the post is removed - I'm not entirely sure of the reason for this, it could be so that people don't have access to that information before the item is live. It could also be because it's the most annoying thing when we're told that the items have already been sent out yet still people comment on the thread for days, weeks and sometimes even months asking to test those items. (I LOVE the fact that it's now removed because that really annoyed the crap out of me)

Also just because you haven't received an email yet doesn't mean you wasn't chosen, I've sometimes received an email a few days later. Also (I think) testers are sent out based on reviews already written, on preferences ect, so it could be that you may not have been right for the item they had in mind.

bondagegod wrote:

The thread isnt showing up on my profile.

No, they usually disappear. If you were chosen you would get an email more or less as soon as the thread is closed. Sometimes you get an email days later, but that is more unusual.

Ok thank you for all the information hopefully i get a e-mail late then. Seemed a very good item that seemed could be very good to use and wear.

delilahxx wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

That happened to me too this morning! I was the first person to reply on the thread, but when I refreshed the page the thread had disappeared, but it's still showing on my profile!

Was that the thread that was up around 9.30 this morning about kegels Delilah? If so, there were 3 other people who posted before you but when the thread closes, for some reason it shows up as if the last person to respond was the only one to respond. I've seen it happen on a few threads before, it's a bit weird but that just seems to be how it works

As a had a day off work yesterday, I managed to comment on one of these threads, but was the first time for months.

Normally because of work I have no internet access during the day, so in the evening I sometimes see one of these threads, with a thread closed message at the bottom, so a bit gutted.

I think it would be fairer for everyone, if LH left these threads open for 24 hours, then everyone interested could put their names down, then LH could then choose at ramdom who to pick, a bit like a sexy raffle, and then Lh would have a broader range of testers, rather than just lucky people who have internet at the right time.

That said hope all people who get picked, have fun.