Anyone tried this? (Dorcel Deep Expand Inflatable G-Spot Vibrator)

I was wondering if anyone else tried the below inflating vibrator? I’ve never tried anything inflatable before and I’m a bit scared :sweat_smile: I feel like it would be a good first time one because it only goes to 6 inches in girth and I struggle with girth as it hurts and I want to get better at taking more girthy toys.

4 Likes

@Mint-Monster @rosiedosie didnt you guys get this one?

3 Likes

Yes @Green_Eyed_Girl, we both have it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:! I really like it, as it starts small for easy insertion but then you can inflate it however much you want after that point! It has decently strong vibrations and pattern settings (though they do get a bit muffled once it’s inflated). They also travel through to the hilt so if you don’t need super strong clit stimulation there’s that, but you could always throw in a bullet or wand (though the positioning of the buttons can make it easy to hit them using some wands :woman_facepalming:) Also, when it’s inserted it’s decently hands-free :wink: I would overall recommend it, as the button positioning is just a minor gripe for me and the vibration strength and “filling” quality make it a win for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Agree with @rosiedosie . It’s fun, but the button placement makes it a pain at times. I like girthy and knot-like toys in general, so it’s a bonus that it has deep, rumbly vibrations. It’s actually very slim to start and you can pump to a circumference that suits you. It automatically stops when it gets to the 6 inch limit. The air in it also gives it a unique “bouncy” feel. Way different to silicone, glass and steel dildos.

If you’re looking to experiment with inflatables and girth, I can recommend this one, too:

It’s great if you like knots (especially ones you can’t remove without deflating :drooling_face:). Doesn’t vibrate or nothing, but has size on its side.

6 Likes

Did you get it @sharbur?

No I didn’t get around to getting it. It’s still in my to do list though

1 Like