Anyone using the Lovense Lush for anal play?

So, I know this toy isn’t designed for anal use, but has anyone, particularly those with a prostate, tried using one for anal play?

I noticed on a well known cam site that lots of guys are using them, seemingly you can allow someone in the audience to control them in exchange for tips, but I’m wondering why they are using the Lush rather than the Hush. Are they really as good as they look on cam? The guys seems to be really enjoying them, but I suspect there’s a degree of play acting going on to get the viewers excited.

2 Likes

I don’t have a prostate so couldn’t tell you the difference in feel but I’d be extremely nervous using the Lush anally as if you let go you’re probably looking at a trip to A&E to remove it as there’s nothing to stop it getting sucked in.

3 Likes

It seems, as you say common on a number of webcam sites by both males and females to use anally, but as it does not have a wide base I would be concerned about it disappearing.

3 Likes

The lack of a flared base is definitely something I thought about, looks very risky to me! I jus wonder why they are using the Lush instead of the Hush. They are similarly prices so it’s not that.

Could it simply be that Lush was taken up by the masses first and therefore everyone has gone that way. A bit like betamax and VHS in the good old days?

1 Like

I haven’t seen the videos you’re referring to but I’d have thought it was mainly because the viewer can see more when the Lush is used as the flared base of the Hush probably obscures the, um, details. For using at home I’d definitely go with the Hush from the safety point of view.

1 Like

That’s a good point. I hadn’t considered that the Lush obscures less of the view.

I think I will it on my husband

2 Likes

I know exactly what you mean as seen them videos too lol :joy:
I have the hush 1 toy and can gather maybe they use the lush as it’s easier to pull out than the hush and with its pop of colour plus small base it shows off the bum hole better for videos making it more pleasing maybe.

I’d personally say the vibrations on each will be very much of the same strength and both will be the same app controlling.

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing, was going to order the lush for my wife to enjoy for the most part…but figured it would be fun to try in my butt too. I’d really like to order the hush for myself, but maybe that’s something I ask Santa for lol.

1 Like

Haha Santa will come jingling down the chimney with one of them I’m sure :sweat_smile::crazy_face:

I can only hope!

I would only recommend a Hush Plug or Edge P-Spot toy as anything else may get pulled in.

Intense fun but a visit to the Doctor? Nono.

P.S the Lovense Max 2 is far too loud, I live with people so it is never used.

2 Likes

The Lush 3 has the long part that sticks out so it won’t get sucked in as I’ve used it lots and it’s fine

I would worry using the Lush for anal play due to the possibility of the long ‘tail’ (for want of a better word) becoming detached while it was inserted and not being able to get the other end back out again! :see_no_evil:

1 Like