Anyone waiting for a delivery?

Something was sent out last wednesday and still hasnt arrived. Is this the same for anyone else and due to backlog of weather conditions or should i contact royal mail?

I haven't received something that was despatched on Monday yet either, but figured it may be snow related too?

Ooh okay then. I guess i'll just have to try and be patient :D

well you could always pass the time by talking to ur old pal steve!

Oooh stevey!!!!!! Im currently playing gta in designer sparkly shoes hahahahah

Aye, will likely be snow-related. We're updating our Help home page with snow updates :-)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Aye, will likely be snow-related. We're updating our Help home page with snow updates :-)

its been 2 weeks now and still not here! how should i go about reporting the item lost to royal mail, as it was a review item?

Mine has fiiiiiiinally came! Been just under 2 weeks. Maybe wait a teency bit more fisting lover? Saves complicating things further? xx

Really!! :( how it possible to be this rubbish?! Hahaha

I had a parcel dispatched on Thursday and it arrived Tuesday afternoon, which is very reasonable. So hopefully that means these delivery problems are dealt with for now, tho I hear the snow is expected to return soon.

I've been waiting for a review item too, and haven't received it. It should have got here some time last week some time. Not a problem for me but it may be a problem for LH if they need reviews and can't get them yet :(

Then again, I'm also waiting for a parcel from Argos I ordered on the 19th and that isn't here either even though the other half of that order came. As this is happening with 2 separate things I'm beginning to suspect the problem may be the bad weather combined with my university being in a fairly out of the way place. So frustrating! I want my hairdryer!

fistinglover69 wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

its been 2 weeks now and still not here! how should i go about reporting the item lost to royal mail, as it was a review item?

Hi fistinglover69 - we sent it on the 16th January, so would have expected it to arrive by the 19th January. It has been rather a long time! If it still hasn't arrived by Monday, drop me a line. I'll pop a note in our records so you're not chased for a review!

Okay :) thanks a lot

Mine came yesterday so took 9 days, the snow must have kept it ;)

I placed two orders recently, one from Lovehoney on Sunday evening and one from the Coco de mer site on Monday evening, both arrived today.

Things must be getting back to normal.

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

I placed two orders recently, one from Lovehoney on Sunday evening and one from the Coco de mer site on Monday evening, both arrived today.

Nice one glad you got your order. So I guess for you tonight it's play time?

mrs average wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Nice one glad you got your order. So I guess for you tonight it's play time?

Maybe later!