Anyone wanna purchase me my first sex toy from my wishlist ?

MB, I would glady let it slip if she's posted it once, but I think 3 times is a bit much to be fair.

I have my wishlists open to the public because of my blog, so if someone approaches me and asks if I would be interested in reviewing a product for them, I can just link them my wishlists to give them an idea of what I'm interested in.

I definitely don't expect anyone on here to buy me anything from them, not in the slightest. When I joined here I was new to sex toys too, but I didn't go posting around the forum asking for and expecting free toys to see what kind of toys I'd like and not like. In fact, I have receieved something as a gift and even though it was a lovely gesture, I genuinely felt rather guilty over it as I never expect anyone to buy me anything.

Maybe it's just the way I've been brought up, I don't know, but I just think it's wrong.

But anyway, welcome YoursTruly. Definitely have a gander round the forum, participate in some of the threads and get to know people here. :)

My wish lists are open so my oh can see what I like the look of and he can then surprise me

No! No I don't. Next?

*Hugs*

brockleyfox wrote:

No! No I don't. Next?

Couldn't have said it better myself!

YoursTruly wrote:

I'm trying to experiment to see what I'd actually like , please & thank you .

No

SophieM wrote:

MB, I would glady let it slip if she's posted it once, but I think 3 times is a bit much to be fair.

I have my wishlists open to the public because of my blog, so if someone approaches me and asks if I would be interested in reviewing a product for them, I can just link them my wishlists to give them an idea of what I'm interested in.

I definitely don't expect anyone on here to buy me anything from them, not in the slightest. When I joined here I was new to sex toys too, but I didn't go posting around the forum asking for and expecting free toys to see what kind of toys I'd like and not like. In fact, I have receieved something as a gift and even though it was a lovely gesture, I genuinely felt rather guilty over it as I never expect anyone to buy me anything.

Maybe it's just the way I've been brought up, I don't know, but I just think it's wrong.

But anyway, welcome YoursTruly. Definitely have a gander round the forum, participate in some of the threads and get to know people here. :)

theMightyBum wrote:

But at the end of the day, is anyone with a public wishlist not effectively inviting people to buy them things?

I think I read on here somewhere that wishlists can be made private? Surely if wishlists were only being used for "keeping track of things to buy" like some people claim, then they could just make them private? I don't know because I don't have a wishlist.

If you have a public wishlist, you're hoping someone will buy you something, basically.

Sorry but I am just getting a little wound up how mean people are being to this girl, especially as she is new. Fair enough she is asking for toys, but it's everyone's choice whether to buy them for her or not, she isn't forcing anyone. If you don't like someone asking then maybe the title of the thread should give you a clue not to click on it and read it?

I'm feeling a bit of hypocrisy in the air here. Maybe I'm the only one, I dunno.

Same reason as Sophie. I keep mine public for blogging purposes. I work hard for my toys lol The times I was bought something from someone, I felt so guilty I returned the favour and bought them a gift back. I think most people felt like if this was something done IRL, most of us would consider it rude, but if findomme is your kink, then maybe you will find it quite sexy, but in that scenario, you are still getting something out of it in return. Pleasure or happiness etc but if we were approached on the street by a stranger asking for £20/£30 so he could buy a luxury item (As opposed to food or shelter) you would scoff...no? I just feel like some peeps want the world handed to them for free, while "Don't ask, don't get" is something I follow, I still think that the best thing is to teach kids growing up to work for what they want in life, not rely on others to provide luxuries to them for nothing. This turns people spoilt. When you earn it, it feels much more gratifying imo.

But hey ho, each to their own. I do apologise if I came across mean..

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

Let's not be too hard on anyone until they've had a chance to read the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/.

I don't remember, and at midnight I don't have the energy to try and set up a new account to discover it, but do we not have to agree with them beforehand? If not, why not? Seriously, I feel it would save on the amount of times things get pointed out as being against them.

Anyhow I was hoping that when I opened this post it would be from a familiar face, playing with a sarky title. Alas not. While I do tell people if you don't ask you don't get, there are some things you just don't ask for.

I do hope though that the OP gains something beneficial from being here. Although I feel safe in saying buying something cheap from the US store and saving international shipping would be her quickest route to beginning her experimentation.

theMightyBum wrote:

But at the end of the day, is anyone with a public wishlist not effectively inviting people to buy them things?

I think I read on here somewhere that wishlists can be made private? Surely if wishlists were only being used for "keeping track of things to buy" like some people claim, then they could just make them private? I don't know because I don't have a wishlist.

If you have a public wishlist, you're hoping someone will buy you something, basically.

Sorry but I am just getting a little wound up how mean people are being to this girl, especially as she is new. Fair enough she is asking for toys, but it's everyone's choice whether to buy them for her or not, she isn't forcing anyone. If you don't like someone asking then maybe the title of the thread should give you a clue not to click on it and read it?

I'm feeling a bit of hypocrisy in the air here. Maybe I'm the only one, I dunno.

I have to disagree with that a little hun, I don't mean to be mean inregards to the inital post/newbies as I still consider myself a newbie on here, I just personally thought it was really rude that instead of saying hello (Or just jumping into a thread and joining in like I did, I'm no good at introductions) her first three posts that she made was asking for items.

My wishlist is public, and yes in a way it's for people to buy me things, but it's for people who I know to buy me things when it's my birthday/Christmas/Anniversaries ect. Like my OH will look at my wishlist and then purchase the item I want for an occasion, he knows I want that item because it's on my wishlist, same as on Amazon. I initally have them set up for friends who constantly ask what to get me for occasions, they now have the link to my Amazon and also my LH wishlist and know which items I want, can see what budget they have and purchase it for me if they want. It's exactly the same reason I made the OH set up a wishlist on the other sites he's using so when I purchase something I know it's actually something he wants and is going to use.

OP, you might find it helpful to check out the vibrators section, and down the side you can click on a price range. There are so many toys here for under a tenner, and if you check out the reviews they are really helpful. Heres all toys under a tenner:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/all/all/0/all/all/all/

I would recommend trying the pocket rocket, or the tracey cox bullet. I have tried both. Both are good vibrators! Have fun x

Personally I made my wishlist public so I could use the 'What would you buy from my wishlist' thread. Which has actually been long gone.. Have to look that one back up =) No point in me making it public so my other half can spoil me.. He prefers to take me out as opposed to buying me things. Which I love because it means more time spent with him =D

I can understand people thinking 'Yourstrulys' posts were rude but I do think some responses could have been a bit less rude too ;)

its advice to fill a condom with water and freeze it and may enjoy better with fun and enjoy with coolest feeling

OP have a peek at lovehoney.com since your in the colonies :-)