Anyone wanna purchase me my first sex toy from my wishlist ?

I'm trying to experiment to see what I'd actually like , please & thank you .

Hi YoursTruly

Welcome to the forums.

The Wishlist feature is something you can set up, and if another member is feeling generous you may be reeaally lucky and they might send you something.

Ususally, the best thing to do is chat in the community, help others who need advice, ask questions and generally get involved. This way people can get to know you and perhaps send you a little gift as a thank you for your help, or just as a 'pick-me-up'.

I can see you've posted about this a few times across the forum, and as I'm sure you you can appreciate, if everyone did this the forum would become very messy!! Please check there are no pre-existing threads on the topic you're wanting to talk about before posting and also check that your subject complies with the Forum Rules.

I can see you have also set up a wishlist for becoming a Sex Toy Tester too. That's great! Make sure to read the rules there too. The sooner you submit your reviews, the greater the chance of you being picked to test something for us.

Cheers!

Yeah i can grantee asking for presents isn't going to get you any. Its not that kinda place yes people do buy gifts for others but it tends to be those who they have made a friendship with other an not because they ask for them

theMightyBum wrote:

YoursTruly wrote:

I think you'd make a good FinDomme if you weren't already married ;-)

*Chuckles*

Anyways, YoursTruly, I'm afraid that asking, begging and pestering on here will get you zero sex toys. This community is built on friendship and communication, You don't just join and expect people to buy you things left, right and centre. None of us know you.

It's like walking in on your first day at work and asking for a bonus just because you turned up.

And as for being a Sex Toy Tester, Being part of LH isn't the only criteria you have to meet to get toys, You have to join the community, be active and helpful, and also you have to buy your own toys first, and make sure you give clear, informative reviews. It can be months and months until you get a toy to testt, But I can guarantee, You won't get one anytime soon.

theMightyBum wrote:

YoursTruly wrote:

Had to google what a FinDomme was.. This made me giggle =P

With regards to YoursTruly.. Good luck. If someone decides to send you a gift than that's their prerogative I suppose =)

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

theMightyBum wrote:

YoursTruly wrote:

Had to google what a FinDomme was.. This made me giggle =P

With regards to YoursTruly.. Good luck. If someone decides to send you a gift than that's their prerogative I suppose =)

I also had to google what it was too lol!

I don't know if it's just me, maybe the way I was brought up but I consider practically begging people you've never spoken to, had any form of communication with (Apart from the other posts where you're begging for either someone to buy you something or LH to send you something) really rude!

I wouldn't even dream of asking my best friend something like that, let alone complete strangers.

I think new people often see the "I got a gift" thread and assume they walked into a magical land where people are loaded, and willing to spend cash on any Tom Dick and harry. I don't think they realise it doesn't work like that. Those people are good friends, prob have been for a loooong time and more often than not, send each other gifts. A two way street.

Very little in life is completely free. Even if you don't pay for a toy here, you have two choices. 1) Become involved in the community, join in with offering help and advice, write some informative reviews on products you already own and then get chosen to test a product and write an infomitive review on that, which doesn't require money but it requires effort and a desire to do it not just for what you get out of it but actually enjoying writing, informing and helping. or 2) Become a member of the forum for a long time, potentially make good friends here and maybe, just maybe you will be sent a little gift now and again. Neither are guaranteed, both require effort.

You wouldnt walk into debenhams and say you fancy trying a dress this summer so can I just help myself to this one or is anyone here gunna buy me it, would you? Same difference here.

I also wouldn't dream of asking my best friend, or even close friends on the forum for gifts. If one turns up I feel honoured and special, and guilty but it was their choice. I did not ask. I have always returned the favour and gifted back. Asking someone to spend their hard earned cash on you, and they get nothing out of it in return...thats selfish and rude imo.

Problem is, some peeps are just so nice that they DO buy people gifts when asked like this. I often wonder if the gift reciever doesn't end up feeling guilty at batting their eyes and taking advantage of someones nice nature to get what they want and disappearing. Sadly I don't think they do, If they have the gall to ask in the first place, I cant see them feeling guilty.

buy 'em yourself , cheeky !

I have to agree with all what people have said. You just don't beg!

im starting to feel this forum is starting to turn into thousands of new vultures pecking for freebies :(

I don't know who would be so bold! I would be so embarrassed to ask a friend let alone strangers for ANY kind of gift... I don't wanna assume and i may be wrong, but the OP smacks a bit of underage...credit card wise.

I just wonder if it ever actually works??

Just buy your own!

The rest of us bought are own things to see what we liked..... So guess your going to have to do the same

I was brought up on the maxim "Those that ask don't get"

MissChar wrote:

I don't wanna assume and i may be wrong, but the OP smacks a bit of underage...credit card wise.

I thought the same, Her profile says she's 18, new to sex toys, and married(?)

Now, I'm not being funny... But married at 18? That just doesn't happen that often nowadays.

My nan got married at 16 but that was like 50 years ago lol.

MissChar wrote:

I don't know who would be so bold! I would be so embarrassed to ask a friend let alone strangers for ANY kind of gift... I don't wanna assume and i may be wrong, but the OP smacks a bit of underage...credit card wise.

I just wonder if it ever actually works??

Unfortunately yes. occasionally it does work. I have heard from one or two peeps that almost felt blackmailed into it. Like, they get told a massive sob story and then get told they are so nice etc. I have heard of bribary too (Send me a toy and I will send you pics and video of me using it) To be fair, cam girls use this site under very similar situations but I respect them. That is their work and if their fans come and buy them a pressie...good on everyone involved as both parties benefit and enjoy it. But I am talking about false friendship, flirting and sob stories to get toys and then vanishing when they get it, leaving the person who bought the gift bewildered. That....SUCKS!

But hey, if everyone involved is happy, all is fine. Just don't take advantage of nice peeps that is all I think.

Mmm. Great minds eh Mandi! Haha. I do think its pretty naive as well to ask for gifts... But there are some people out there with 'different' etiquette to what we're used to... Aka none haha.

I also had to google findomme btw, mightybum you're too hilarious!

Mightybum I think you are going to have to set up a LH thread of all your little words and phrases! You are like a word of the day calander.... A filthy word of the day one usually! I always get educated by you.

I'm sorry, I'm far too busy laughing at the absolute cheek of some people to think of anything serious to write...