Anyone with a clit hood piercing for info?

A quite conservative friend of mine let on she had got a VCH piercing a few weeks back and thought it was great. I was pretty amazed that she told me this but she had thought about it a while and glad she had it done. I have no other piercings and am not really into them but I would like to get mine done and am seriously thinking about it, my husband is excited by the idea too. I am just a bit of a wimp and scared to get it done so can anyone give me any info or good results from getting it done.

iv had mine done for over 3 years now and wow it makes such a difference, i have had 20 piercings done and can honestly say it is one of the least painful ones i have had done.

also i found out women aparently have more nerve endings in their feet then in that area

its only supposed to be 2 weeks for no sex but you can have sex before if you feel ok with doing so, just be careful not to catch it x

Ive had mine for about 3 years now.

It wasnt painfull having it done it was just like getting your ears pierced really.

I think for the most part getting your intimate parts on display was the awkward bit but go to somewhere you feel comfortable and take your partner or a friend along.

all this talk abot VCH pearcings have got me thinking about posibly geting one in a fiew years. (chrisina pearcing looks beauitiful but not worth it for the risk)

would be interesting to hear some bad experiences (if there are any) so as to get anidea of the worst it could be so as to decide if you could manage that. can you use other pearcings you have had as a measure of how much it would hurt. would also be nice to hear more about the healing proces and what/where to get juelery to put in (would only get if there was something nice to wear in it)

I have mine done! Got it in 2007, although mine was numbed prior to piercing!

It heals super quick and all I used was saline water. I don't actually think it adds anything to my sexual sensitivity but I wear a small bananabell.

i dont think there are many risks with getting a hood piercing, like most piercings you just have to look after them.

the only piercing i wouldnt suggest, the one people are scared of loosing feeling from is having a clit piercing across but they arent supposed to do it that way in the UK, if you are worried or want advice best bet would be to go to speak to a piercest about it x

Take not not all salons have someone qualified to pierce a VCH!!! I know of many disaster stories so please be careful!