Anything from the 3 for £10 deal?

Can't seem to find a thread on this, so starting one myself.

Have any of you bought items from this offer, if so.. what? Let us know what you think of them when you get them.

Also, if you have anything currently that's now in the deal. Is there anything you can recommend getting?

May buy a few bits myself later on today. :o)

Really interested in the Ben Wa Balls and also the Anal Prober. What're they like?

Too much to choose from, I'm thinking a blindfold, massage rocks and one've the above I've just said.

P. x

Hi Pigeon - I have the anal prober and would really rate it - it's a really good versatile toy :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26221

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28736

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29550

Massage oil is good, blindfold is what it is, numbing lotion okay, but think the spray would be better (but not in the deal).

I have the hot rocks and they are really lovely :) xx

amandammmm wrote:

I think the spray should be in the deal, they'll sell loads if it was!! I highly rate it!!!

I have just ordered some today Amanda. I am determined to crack this deep throating business, lol. Hubby is impressed at my perseverance, says it's the hottest thing I've ever said. Strange boy.

Scorpius12, is it used on yourself the probe? As amandammmm said she feels it'd be too small for her and I wonder the same. As for the rocks, I'm not sure how they'd be used but I'm sure once I got the hang of it both me and my OH would love them, good that they're in the deal too considering they're £8.99.

amandammm, with the blindfold would you say the one you have or for me to see what the silver one's like? - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28268

The thought of the probe though and my OH letting me using it on him in the future though is also there.. mm.

Quick question aswell since I'm new to the forum, is there any restrictions for our display photos?

And hm maybe if I go for a blindfold I'll get that one then, reviews did seem good. Plus it's knocked down in price. Really pleased I've joing LH.

Going for the blindfold, hot rocks and waiting for a text as to wether I'm allowed to get the probe or balls. Such a good deal. x

Aw thank you. Did try to look but couldn't see anything other than model of the month and I wasn't sure if same rules applied or not (I now know they do).

I've got 6 items in my basket so going to see if OH approves of them all or 3 of them. Thought I may aswell use my birthday 10% off. x

Pin Ups Nancy Bombshell Orgasm Balm Chocolate 7g
Lovehoney Chocolate Body Paint Tube 120g
Mojo Pro Attract Women Pheromone Spray 3ml

I'd love to try the hot rocks for my tummy and its giant scar, but I can't really find anything else. Have to make the most of what little time the man manages to eke out for me, so there's no way I'd waste any of it with a game. Don't get on with the hard plastic LH vibes. And once you take those two categories out...

No point in buying things just to make up the offer since it would be end up costing more than just buying the massage rocks. Oh well, the hot water bottle works just fine.

Enjoy your purchases everyone. :-)

The hot rocks are £8.99, so you'd only be paying £1.01 for an extra 2 items? Although if there's genuinely nothing else you're interested in then I understand. x

But imo, it'd be worth getting 2 things you may use for the extra £1.01 and free postage?

OH has agreed to/wants the blindfold, rocks and ostrich feather (we're new to any sort of toys - got our first the other day which was a butt plug). So I think it's just to ease into it. Can't wait for them to come!

But I may as well wait, add it in with another order or something. Numbers knows I have enough things from LH already. ;-)

Oh I seeeeee.. I'm new to all this. x

I have had the anal prober a while, I recommend it x

Just ordered the hot rocks and massage oil for myself and the 6 cock rings as a gift for a friend.

Its just saved me over £15, plus I had a 10% discount from the swinging site I use.