Anyway to stop being ticklish

I must be a bit weird because if hubby starts kissing/licking down my sides when I am laid down I find it extremely ticklish, but if I am upright it's more of a sensual feeling. I try to go with it but the ticklish feeling wins over. Anyway of overcoming it?

There isnt really a way to overcome it, unless you can focus on something else but that takes a strong mind.

Personally I find it very erotic when my husband does that. Maybe he can lick or kiss you harder so the sensation isnt as sensitive or perhaps he could do it in short bursts so it doesnt tickle for as long.

If you really find it irritating them ask him to concentrate on somewhere less sensitive

I used to be very ticklish, but after an episode when I was reduced to jelly by two women under the office desk I decided to do something about it. It takes practice, but your mind can triumph over the tickling sensation. Unfortunately I can't remembr exactly what I did as it was some decades ago.

I can cope with it a bit, but get told off for squirming, then he does it even more, not easy to tell someone to stop when your giggling.

Will have to try the focusing on something else, don't know if it will work but worth a try, thanks Dee

Well if you can overcome it Mr Pink, I will have to try harder, so you have never had it back again.?

Got to go daughter needs comp for her college work.

i have always been tickerlish down my sides and i think thats fairly normal for most people. my partner is even worse, he thincs im trying to tickle when i just put my arm around his waist whilst walking.

i did have incredably tickerlish ears though which i learnt to overcome with the help of my partner. we just kept working on it till i became used to it. now i miss being tickerlish there.

At least I'm not the only one, I just don't know why it does not bother me when I am upright, not tickly then.

There is a way to slightly desensitise the skin's responses to touch that can help. It is used with children who struggle because of over sensitivity. You have to get one of the brushes tgat surgeons use to scrub their hands. You then stroke it with firm pressure over the skin several times a day. I cannot remember how kong for, it might have been a two week programme. It is probably only worth it if you are very ticklish though.

I managed to control mine to the degree I don't feel it anymore, it was about focussing on relaxing time and time again. It gets easier. Now I can tickle my wife without fear of reprisal

tell him...Mrs G is VERY ticklish and being tickled isnt very erotic...more pressure is my solution

He has been told, he does not listen, willtry the different things,thanks everyone

lol Mrs G is so ticklish I would get an involuntary kick if i didnt stop...maybe thats a solution

However occasionally we put oil between her legs and I make love to her closed thighs/upper legs. having sex with someone giggling their head off is a bit different lol

Hm, I was extremely ticklish.. so much so that when my OH used to have his arms over me I'd be on the floor, laughing lol. It was pretty funny when I think back on it as it was really bad. I guess it was because I wasn't used to being touched so much, being a virgin and all when we met etc.

I overcame it a little by getting used to his touch. I'm still ticklish but not so bad. I tend to use this feeling to my advantage as it leads to a high sexual tension for me. So when he kisses my neck it does make me giggle but it also turns me on. Win-win situation really.

My advice would be to not try and stop it but more to go with it and ride it out if that makes sense.

I am extremely ticklish, I can take my partner kissing my neck for a bit but then I become slightly ticklish after a while. When he touches or kisses my tummy or my legs/arms I go to jelly!! I wish I was less ticklish :(

and Nymeria, I'm exactly the same, him kissing my neck is such a turn on but it tickles slightly at the same time!