App controlled

I really want an app controlled vibrator can anyone recommend or are they any good?

1 Like

@Jessy1986 it all depends what you’re specially after.
A thread exists about this subject but for the life of me I can’t find it at this present second

1 Like

Ok thank you,I will try finding it.
I wanted one that can be used long distance was wondering what the ranges are like if they are actually any good power wise etc

@Jessy1986 that i can’t help you with im sorry.

No worries thank you though :blush: just trying to get my head around this :sweat_smile:

Type “remote controlled vibrator” in the search field and you have multiple choices from there. Enjoy and keep is all posted on your quest :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ve got a few, though we’re normally in the same room when we use them. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think our favourite is the We-Vibe Chorus, but we use that more as a couples toy, so may not be as much fun if you’re actually long distance loving. :slightly_smiling_face: I like the We-Connect app though, especially with a dual motor toy. Some people have said they’ve had issues with connectivity, but ours have been pretty good so far. Some issues, but no significant ones.

I’ve recently got a Lovense toy (though not stocked here, so unfortunately I can’t go into detail) and the app on that was great. :+1: It has a Music mode, where you rack up a play list and the toy will vibrate along with the songs. That was a lot of fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

And here’s the app-controlled toys section.

3 Likes

I thought it was stocked here :see_no_evil: probably wrong though I was looking at that and the we vibe one thank you very much

They do sell some Lovense toys, just not the model I have. :slightly_smiling_face:

Owwwww I see!I definitely need to look into them more

Did you have a specific type of vibrator in mind @Jessy1986? There’s G-Spot, love eggs, wands, and couples vibrators. People may be able to give recommendations on specific ones :blush:

I don’t actually have any app controlled ones but I can see how amazing it would be for long distanced couples (or any couples in lockdown!!).

G spot one,I’m thinking

The We-Vibe Rave looks good. I don’t have it myself but it has lots of informative reviews :blush:

1 Like

Thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi everyone, thought I’d revive this thread as I have a couple of questions and wondered if anyone can help me! I’ve had a look on the forum and other places but couldn’t find any specific answers so thought you lovely lot might be able to help.

I’m just wondering with the app controlled toys:

• Can you have more than one person/phone linked to your toy (as well as yourself)?
  • If you can, is it obvious who is who so to speak?
  • Do you have to be together initially when you set it up or can you connect remotely? Also, can you remove people from being able to connect without them deleting it from their app for example?

Hope that makes sense! I know it’ll likely be different for different brands/devices, but would be great to hear any examples. The ones I’ve been looking at are We-Vibe, Satisfyer, Lovense and Desire.

Thanks in advance :two_hearts:

I’ve only used We Vibe so I’m only commenting about them:

1. No, you can only have one person other yourself.
  2. N/A
  3. Yes you can set it all up remotely. Basically, you both download the app, the person with the toy connects the toy and then invites the partner via a link sent by text or email. (If you both have a toy, each pair your toy then pick one of you to do the invite)
    In terms of deleting the partner, yes you can delete them from your app which will remove you from theirs.
1 Like

That’s really helpful thank you! It’s a shame you can’t have more than one person, but I guess I could remove then add a different person each time but may be a little long! Really useful info though thank you :blush:

Does anybody using the We-connect app with a IOS phone able to use third party music like spotify instead of Apple music?

You can also use that Lovense Lush 3 App Controlled Rechargeable Love Egg Vibrator from the lovehoney.com. I pesonally used this one, It is very comfortable and nice for couples.