App for Lovehoney

Love the idea of an app for Lovehoney, most of the sports/bike online stores have on & I think having on for Lovehoney would be a great way of accessing the products & content on the site.

1 Like

I have noticed that since i pinned the Lovehoney forum to my phone homescreen, it circumvents the free wifi at work security that stops you visiting over 18 sites!

It’s a different domain. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: (so it may be blocked in the future if an ISP later decides it’s adult content).

1 Like

Fingers crossed! It just means i don’t have to switch to data! :slightly_smiling_face:

I agree with @Blonde_Bunny

2 Likes

This is an old topic that pre-dates the forum upgrade. There is now a Lovehoney Forum app that does all of the things @Blonde_Bunny suggested. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

@Ian_Chimp yes you are totally right :rofl:
So quick question, is there a way to get notifications to come up on the app icon on my phone?
I’ll check my phone settings and see if I can do it from there. As I don’t currently get them.

Also it seems that you are a LoveHoney Guru - please let me ask you about something else that’s bothering me.
Everytime I’m using LH, like shopping or browsing or whatever - I’ll go and maybe use a different app or sometimes I’ll just go do something and put my phone down for an hour.
When I come back to LH, I keep needing to sign back in again. I have my password saved but I don’t know why I keep getting logged out throughout the day.
I mean I wouldn’t mind if I just had to re-login once a day.
Is there something you can think of that I’m doing or not doing?
Thanks

ETA
So I checked my phone settings and the notifications are all on. So I’m not sure why I aren’t seeing any.

1 Like

Just installed the app :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: excited to not have to keep switching tabs when I’m browsing :rofl:

1 Like

Have you tried setting the notifications on your profile in the app? There’s an option under preferences, notifications, turn on live notifications.

1 Like

There is indeed. :+1: If you go to your Preferences/Notifications page there’s the option to enable Live Notifications at the bottom. I think you may also have to enable them in the app settings on your phone too, depending on the device/defaults.

The main site forgets me pretty quickly some days, but the forum remembers me. Do you have ‘forget my history’ or something like that set on your browser?

I just wish it was a standalone app and not linked to my browser history. When I delete my browser history it deletes my login on the Lovehoney app so I have to log in again. It’s not too bad if I haven’t spent too long here but when you read one thread then go to another then back & forward etc etc there’s a lot of history. Is there any way round this @Lovehoney_Brenna? Like a completely separate app?
@AJSTAR

2 Likes

Not sure but I think there was something mentioned ages back about there being an app for the shopping side of things but not sure if it includes the forum too

1 Like

Download ‘Discourse Hub’ app, that’s what I use on my iPhone :raised_hands:t2:

It works perfectly for the LH forum

2 Likes

I don’t have an apple phone though…

1 Like

Android will be the same :relaxed:

1 Like

Awesome!! I’ll have to give that a try :smiley:

1 Like

Let me know how you get on, I couldn’t get on wid it…

2 Likes

Will probably take a while for me to get grips of it but luckily I can be a fast learner at times lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve just downloaded the discourse app - yay it works!

3 Likes

Once you’ve download the Discourse Hub App, just search and add https://lovehoneyforum.com to it and you’re good to go :raised_hands:t2::blush:

5 Likes