Appear on Naked Attraction

I suspect many of you have watched the dating show Naked Attraction... but how many of you would appear on it?

I love this program and often think how brave the contestants are to appear on it. I quite like the idea of appearing on it but doubt I could actually do it.
I'd like my OH to go on it just to see her naked on TV but you obviously have to be single. She'd be way better on it than me as she's much younger than me too!

Hell no!!!! Never seen the show either.... what channel is it on?

Channel four but you can get all the episodes on Sky catch up!

Shall look out for it, ty Michael777 xx

It's actually worth a watch just to see how brave some people really are, if nothing else.

I've watched it and I agree it takes a lot of guts to appear on the show .
Even if I was single I wouldn't appear on it though .

Love Naked Attraction, trashy TV at its finest 😊

As for whether I'd appear on it, hell no!!! Whilst I'd just about have the confidence to be naked in a room full of strangers, I don't have the confidence to appear naked to ALL my friends, family too, on video, which is recorded and therefore out in the open forevermore!

Would you rather be the one that picks or one of them that could be picked?

I struggle with nudity so not for me!

MalRoss wrote:

Would you rather be the one that picks or one of them that could be picked?

I'd definitely want to be the one picking. Guaranteed result then. If my OH went on I'd want her to be one of the contestants that gets picked as I'm sure she'd get picked anyway!

I like the idea of appearing on a TV show, especially something like Bargain Hunt or a makeover, but the truth is that the thought terrifies me. I'd be the most awkward guest - frozen with occasional one word answers.

Both me and wifey love watching it, that and Celebs Go Dating both trash TV at its best.

I'd love to try it, both as a contestant and as an choice, but doubt I'd be brave enough when it came down to it.

Kudos to all the brave participants! Hope there's many more to come as we love the show.

I wonder how much they pay the participants, it must be a lot as most have low paid jobs. 
I would love to do it but as said before the affect on my job etc would be too much. Definitely a picker though!

It's fun, good to see nudity on mainstream TV with lots of sexy fun thrown in too. It would also be fun to watch the winners fucking, but that would be going too far for prudish UK!

At our age we definitely wouldn't want to appear on TV - but we're happy being nude at naturist campsites and beaches and having sex in front of compete strangers in swinger clubs. If we were younger we probably wouldn't mind appearing. Good luck to those brave enough!

To be honest I think anyone who goes on that show is very brave as I have never had body confidence. Everyone always says there’s nothing wrong with me but I see flaws others don’t see. I would love to have the confidence to go on it but I just couldn’t do it. X

I don't have the confidence! I'd probably get really down trodden if someone didn't pick me because of a certain feature they didnt like!

I wouldn't and it's not something i'd look for in someone either, but i do know someone who has been on it. I know others who've been approached by it and (on) the likes of take me out too. One who is married, lol. Often they just look for out going people who make good tv who just want social media fodder and a little bit of fame, small time models and aspiring actors and musicians etc. I think naked attraction can be quite diverse though and they're willing to atleast push the boundaries and treat it like an exploration moral piece, where as take me out is just out and out exploitation enteraintment.

If I was single then I would consider it. I am not the best looking guy but if I was in a bit better shape then possibly. I also fancy Anna Richardson a fair bit (I know she isn't into guys, but I can hope)

Not single so I guess it would be No.If I was single then again no as I am a naturally shy person although I have bags of confidence.

The furthest I would go ,again if I was single , would be on the dating show called Undressed which was originally on TLC but now on repeated on Reality. On this show its just down to the undies so less chance of unwanted slip ups .