Apps for couples

I paid £3.99 a month because already it’s opened up massive opportunities for us both and now I’ve got HUNDREDS of packs

1 Like

That’s good to hear. I don’t think we’ll have any need to buy a pack I’m afraid hehe.

What used to be vanilla for us is definitely newer, spicier, longer and better.

I just feel that it could be better more varied but won’t force it too much. Wife cums lots, I cum lots. We have a great time. It doesn’t break the bank or the house hehe!

1 Like

Kindu was brilliant for us.

You are presented with a ‘pack’ of sexual suggestions each day for a few months and you select, ‘Yes’, ‘No’, or ‘Maybe’. If your partner selects ‘No’, then they will never see that you selected ‘Yes’ or ‘Maybe’, so there should be no embarrassment.

If you have both selected ‘Yes’ then it will come up as a strong match. If one or both of you select ‘Maybe’ then it will come up as a match to prompt a conversation. You can then ‘wink’ these matches to each other to plan your activity.

It really helped to open up the conversation for us and we have never looked back! Once you have exhausted the free packs, you can then purchased additional ones for 99p.

2 Likes

@JonnybGoode that one sounds good to me. Think my wife is past making lists and using apps.

She’s very open and can look me in the eye and say what she wants to do and not do or maybe do etc.

For me I’m a bit more shy so send texts, emails, write a list and try to use apps.

It’s worked so far as we’ve done and used lots of great stuff.

I’m just not a super dominant this is what I want and I want it how kinda guy hehe!

1 Like

I’m similar with saying what I want and how, although very much enjoy pleasing more anyway.
Me and OH stated looking at Kindu, and just downloaded xconfessions from this thread (gone through some myself and like the swipe option - OH not started hers yet so not sure how matches etc., show).
Found with Kindu we ended up with a very big list but not a lot that really jumped out as ‘wow, we must do that, why did we not think of it ourselves?’.
My OH was quite vanilla when we got together, and she’s loved getting involved in kink and changing her views around sex (initially was all about the orgasm then done).

2 Likes

We downloaded Xconfessions then got spicer and I’m paying each month as we had thousands of questions and we both love it !

2 Likes

I like this idea A LOT - I think my O/H and I are both still a bit reserved and not being completely open about our wants and desires - this could make things a bit easier (and more fun) as some of the ideas are just there on a plate for us.

What’s the consensus about which is best? xconfessions, Honi, or Kindu or is there another that is good?

2 Likes

I like spicer and pay the £3

1 Like

Well that’s about a week since I introduced my wife to XConfessions thanks to this thread.

It worked wonders! One mind blowing night in particular! Thanks folks!

3 Likes

I seem to have ran out of cards at the moment, two days with none to swipe at is no fun :rofl:

1 Like

Thus why I use spicer - you can constantly add more cards and write your own too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just suggested to the OH that we try xconfessions and try and bring some spark back into our bedroom :slightly_smiling_face:

Shall let you know how we go.

6 Likes

My wife and I finished all X confessions cards but had a good time, helped open us up a bit and we’ve tried a few new spicy things already!

2 Likes