Apps for couples

Does anyone know any good apps for couples that can be used to exchange ideas and to wind each other up a bit ?

3 Likes

Xconfessions it’s free very easy to use. I also emailed the team some ideas of swipe cards that I would like to see / do with my wife so hopefully they might add them. At first my wife wasn’t into it but how she’s swiped and we’ve got some matches to try :slight_smile: :yum:

5 Likes

Thanks - we tried Spicer last night but it’s sort of paid for in parts and we didn’t like the fact you had to create an online account if you will.

2 Likes

We had a similar app that we used last night and one of our matches my jaw fell to the floor on!

1 Like

We’ve just done this app and we’ve hit twenty matches lol then it ran out of cards hmm

1 Like

@FortySomethingWife = they have hundreds of cards x confessions. They don’t let you to do too many in one go though. We recheck and get two or three cards sometimes few more.

Maybe by next Sunday we would have gone through a lot.

Currently only on 2 matches hehe.

We do and try lots of things but she’s not swiping right to too much hehe!

What was the crazy match that made your jaw drop?

You could email them some ideas too and they might show up as cards in a few weeks.

2 Likes

We both said to include a stranger lol

2 Likes

Kindu and Desire have been mentioned in the past Sex Apps

2 Likes

Think I looked into them both but didn’t like them as much as x confessions.

So you’ll think you’ll “get a stranger” @FortySomethingWife

I doubt very much my wife would swipe right to that hehe.

Male or female? :slight_smile: :wink:

Female and we’d both swiped

1 Like

I might swipe right on that just in case my wife does.

1 Like

I was interested in this but no Android version :<

4 Likes

@DokSmoke there is an android version just make sure you put xconfessions as one word and it should come up.

1 Like

The space really did me dirty, found it thank you <3

2 Likes

Maybe one day but for now it’s more of a fantasy I feel.

1 Like

@DokSmoke yes the space is annoying my predictive text doesn’t keep it together as one word @FortySomethingWife a fantasy is still good…

1 Like

Thanks for this recommendation! I downloaded it earlier. I’ll definitely be sending the link to my wife!

2 Likes

Good luck. It’s a great app but my wife is hardly swiping right to anything hehe. I said we’ll use it until next weekend then we can screenshot our matches.

She said can’t you just write things down.

To be fair I’ve written and emailed my wish lists a few times over the last couple of years so she thinks we’ve exhausted and tried all things.

But I’m like a kid in a candy store and akways up for trying some new things.

Anal sex with her was new and a big one that we started very occasional over a year ago. She doesn’t get anything from it all but is kore than willing to do it with me.

I’m not sure if it’s just me but anal sex feels OK, not mind blowing, normal vanilla sex is fine just as good and a lot less hassle. But psychologically it feels very kinky and a nice treat.

1 Like

We’ve got lists of over 50 matches … omg

1 Like

We’ve got 2! Only two. I check swipe run out of cards come back later.

I know my wife has been checking a few times a day.

The 2 cards she’s swiped yes too we’ve done already lots hehe!