Are all refresh powders alike?

I have just purchased the Doc Johnson mood exciter for my partner. It came with a sachet of ultraskyn refresh powder, it says to only use this specific powder. I have looked on the lovehoney website and can't seem to find it, but there are others available. I was wondering can I use any, or does it need to be a specific one to suit the sil-a-gel? Also I noticed the only ingredient is corn starch, so could I not just buy corn starch? Any advice appreciated.

Hi cinderell if it's any help I only use corn starch, from my local supermarket with no problems

I use cornflour on my Blow-Yo. I asked a similar question before and people said the renewer powders were all just cornflour (aka cornstarch). It's worked okay on mine so far.

Well that's that then, thanks guys! @Ianchimp, I forgot to just search the forum before posting a thread of my own! Thank you both for your help!

Hi no problem, you both enjoy

Cinderella69 wrote:

Well that's that then, thanks guys! @Ianchimp, I forgot to just search the forum before posting a thread of my own! Thank you both for your help!

I kept reading in reviews that it was just cornflour, and there were some old threads about it too, but I still had to ask 'just in case'. 🙂 I think I actually only got one reply but it was from an experienced forum member so, coupled with the reviews and the old threads, I decided to go for it. I checked my Blow-Yo again this morning and it's as smooth as the day I got it. 👍

Thanks! I'm definitely gonna go with the cornflour then!