are anti bac wipes ok for toys?

Do you have to use the toy cleaning wipes? or do normal household anti bacterial wipes do a safe job?

havent got any wipes here and dont want to hang around waiting for fun cos of a few wipes.

No, you don't have to use the toy wipes.

If the product is waterproof then soap and water is fine.

NatandTom wrote:

No, you don't have to use the toy wipes.

If the product is waterproof then soap and water is fine.

what if they are not waterproof?

I wouldn't personally advise using household anti-bacterial wipes for sex toys, as they could leave a residue which could damage your skin and the toy. As NatandTom have said, hot soap and water should be fine for most toys. If it is an anal toy, then maybe use a skin safe, mild antibacterial hand wash :) xx

If they are not waterproof toys, then just be extra careful, and wash the toy up to (but not over) the battery compartment. Or use a wash cloth with soapy water, and wipe it over thoroughly a couple of times :) xx

Id say only use chemicals for what there intended use are!

just to be on the safe side !![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I use baby wipes if soap and water isn't an option and I've never had any problems xx

I'm with Terri, baby wipes then a proper wash later.

I use sanex and make sure I rinse everything throughly. I love waterproof toys for how easy they are to clean and keep hygienic.

None waterproof toys I just wet wipe and then use antibac toy cleaner spray

I use warm water and soap, then spritz with doc johnson antibac spray, and airdry.