are condoms for Fleshlight safe??

some people claim that silicone lube on condom can harm the toy but others say its 100% safe, so does any one knows?

Do you mind me asking why you would need to use a condom with a fleshlight?

I believe you can , is this so there is less to clean up ? As flash lights are easy to clean

i allways loved the feeling of condom and never had FL before so its a new thing to me (i used it couple of times now with water based lube and feels great) but like i said i just love the condom feel :P

Oh, that's far enough, I just know some people tend to think that you need to use condoms with sex toys. I think as fleshlights tend to be made of silicone then it should be okay. But I would speak with live chat and check that the particular fleshlight you're using is safe with silicone :)

Taking an educated guess, (In other words, I don't know for sure.)I would say it is safe. I would only suggest avoiding condoms that are lubricated with oil or silicone based lubes, to be on the safe side. (Although finding out this information might require some extra googling of product information as it isnt often written down) The latex itself should't cause a reaction at all, its all about the lubricant. You will probably still need to use extra water based lube, to keep things slippy and not rip the condom/insides of the toy from drag.

Any sillicone/water based lube should be fine to use with condoms/fleshlights as long as you thoroughly wash, dry and treat your fleshlight afterwards, and it should be fine. If you can't afford sex toy cleaner/fleshlight renewer powder, just some warm soapy water and some corn starch are just as good. Just make sure that once you have washed it, try to squeeze off as much of the excess water and then leave to air dry somewhere free from dust - then once dry, a little sprinking of corn starch/powder (available in the baking aisle) will keep it feeling fresh and smooth ready for the next use.

DavidB1986 wrote:

Any sillicone/water based lube should be fine to use with condoms/fleshlights as long as you thoroughly wash, dry and treat your fleshlight afterwards, and it should be fine. If you can't afford sex toy cleaner/fleshlight renewer powder, just some warm soapy water and some corn starch are just as good. Just make sure that once you have washed it, try to squeeze off as much of the excess water and then leave to air dry somewhere free from dust - then once dry, a little sprinking of corn starch/powder (available in the baking aisle) will keep it feeling fresh and smooth ready for the next use.

Silicone lubricant will ruin a fleshlight as they are part silicone. Water-based lubricants only.

Fleshlight say not to use soap on the fleshlight, it can degrade it, just rinse with warm water. Sex toy cleaners contain different chemicals which can also ruin it.

Fleshlight renewal powder is basically corn starch which is much cheaper too.

I've used Sillicone and water based lubes on my Fleshjack for over 2 years - still looks as good now as it did then - maybe it's because i'm more sparing with sillicone lube than I am with the water based?

DavidB1986 wrote:

I've used Sillicone and water based lubes on my Fleshjack for over 2 years - still looks as good now as it did then - maybe it's because i'm more sparing with sillicone lube than I am with the water based?

Everywhere else states not to use it as it can detoriate the material. Perhaps you are lucky but others may not be. Everyone please be aware of this!

Some silicone lubes are safe to use with silicone toys, usually the better quality the silicone lube is, as well as high quality pure silicone toy should mean all is okay. The problem is that SOME silicone products react with each other (What tends to happen is the lube eventually makes the surface of the silicone toy tacky or sticky.) That is why most people say avoid silicone lube with toys, just to be on the safe side, because if one of the products is a bit naff....it could damage the toy. Not always but its better safe than sorry.

It is risky to use silicone on a Fleshlight in my opinion it is a higher risk than a pure silicone dildo, because Fleshlight material is not pure silicone (I dont know what it actually is, but it isnt all silicone) so, it could potentially be weakened or damaged by oils and silicone lubes imo. To be on the safe side...avoid x

It's a fair point, I appear to have been lucky but perhaps best to stick to water-based. Fleshlight themselve do stock a range of their own formulated lubes specifically for use with Fleshlights and they're not *too* expensive.

But yes, wash with warm water ONLY (I can't edit my post now) but Despina is right, just warm water will be sufficient. This also means you need to take care should you choose to use the FL/FJ in the bath or shower.