Are glass dildos really worth the hype?

and then... theres the stainless steel collection of items !!!

A glass dildo straight from the fridge with a wand held against it is amazing ....😊

Terri JJ wrote:

A glass dildo straight from the fridge with a wand held against it is amazing ....😊

oooooh i think she will like that!

Hot Dog wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

I certainly do πŸ˜‰

Whatever the hype may be, glass didlos are worth more than silicone toys of the same price IMO.

The temperature play really ticks my box, that is the main reason I get the glass stuff out. I like the weight of it too though. Dead keen to move on to stainless steel. My OH likes glass in the ass, but it has to be warmed up a bit first.

Totalyl get the OPs interest in tentacle icicle, it is beautiful and proper kinky to boot.

Here is my 2 cents for what it is worth. I ventured into glass in part to the forum and people talking about them. It is an experience that is very different that the other toys you describe. The surface is smooth in a way you cant get with anything else, the temperature play is also incredible... but for me the lack of vibrations and the less than forgiving surface result in thse toys being fantastic for foreplay but not my "finishing" toy. I do not regret buying them for a moment but that is just my body and my personal experience.

I started my glass collection with some glass but plugs and have moved on to a glass dildo or two aswell. I now use them as my standard everyday toys and I use them all the time, they have quickly become my favourite. They are firm and smooth and also easy to clean. I do sometimes go back to the rubber or silicon dildos just for a change, or if I want something bigger, but other than that I am a glass man

Hot Dog wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Oh that Definantly sounds amazing! 😢

Here is my 2 cents for what it is worth. I ventured into glass in part to the forum and people talking about them. It is an experience that is very different that the other toys you describe. The surface is smooth in a way you cant get with anything else, the temperature play is also incredible... but for me the lack of vibrations and the less than forgiving surface result in thse toys being fantastic for foreplay but not my "finishing" toy. I do not regret buying them for a moment but that is just my body and my personal experience.

I can see this being how it will be for me. The temperature play sounds amazing for foreplay

Glass is so lovely! Even if you consider getting one and you don't like it, you won't ever want to throw it away cause its so beautifulΒ ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

I jsut ordered a wand LOL so maybe need to use that with my glass next!

I am new to glass dildos and I am totally hooked, they are so tactile and beautiful to look at and I love the weight and feel of them, the way you can change their temperature to warm or cold is amazing.

Did we manage to bring you to the glass side RetroSpazzKat? ;)

Glass ...... I now love love love it ..... X

What are glass toys, like anally ?