Are Irohna by Tenga toys worth the money?

I've been looking at the sakura and minamo soft touch:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31752

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27458

but I noticed that they only have 3 speeds and one pattern which I thought is pretty poor for toys with an RRP of £65 and £80.

I was debating getting the minamo in the sale, but is it good enough to compensate for the lack of options and the high price tag? There are only 2 reviews on this one, so I'd really appreciate any opinions on this toy. Thanks!

I haven't got these exact ones, but I;ve got an Iroha Yuki which has now been discontinued here, but I absolutely adore that. I actually got it on a deal, but it would have been well worth it at it's orginal price, which was i think around £65.

I have debated getting the minamo, but I have so many toys it seems ridiculous to consider buying another. If I was in need of something though I reckon I'd definitely give it a shot. To touch the Iroha toys feel just lovely, I reckon the minamo would be a total winner.

x

LadyS wrote:

I haven't got these exact ones, but I;ve got an Iroha Yuki which has now been discontinued here, but I absolutely adore that. I actually got it on a deal, but it would have been well worth it at it's orginal price, which was i think around £65.

I have debated getting the minamo, but I have so many toys it seems ridiculous to consider buying another. If I was in need of something though I reckon I'd definitely give it a shot. To touch the Iroha toys feel just lovely, I reckon the minamo would be a total winner.

x

I have the Yuki too and it's one of my favourite toys. It feels so soft and squishy. I am very tempted by the Minamo too, but I also have so many toys, I really can't justify it atm - lol. I think it would be gorgeous though :) xx

I say yes, but only because I adore the Iroha range!

The major thing to note is the vibration strength. People always say power queens will not like them because they are weak. This is quite inaccurate! To me they are just as strong as my Tango bullet. BUT. They are a totally different material and of course a hard plastic bullet will feel 'stronger'. I'd argue it just feels harsher but that's me! But yeah, the vibrations do travel differently and you do need a couple of goes to get used to the marshmallowy bliss. I actually find after a while of using the Irohas, I can't orgasm with other vibrators and vice versa. But once you are used to the different sensation from the unique material they are amazing :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I say yes, but only because I adore the Iroha range!

The major thing to note is the vibration strength. People always say power queens will not like them because they are weak. This is quite inaccurate! To me they are just as strong as my Tango bullet. BUT. They are a totally different material and of course a hard plastic bullet will feel 'stronger'. I'd argue it just feels harsher but that's me! But yeah, the vibrations do travel differently and you do need a couple of goes to get used to the marshmallowy bliss. I actually find after a while of using the Irohas, I can't orgasm with other vibrators and vice versa. But once you are used to the different sensation from the unique material they are amazing :)

I've never thought of it like this, but yes, I totally agree with how you have described the feeling! I also sometimes have trouble with other toys after using my Yuki, it's like it reprogrammes your body - lol :) xx

I have reviews for both on my blog

www.nymphomaniacness.com

I prefer the sakura more.

I have the Yuki too.

With all of them I love the memory foam like material, which is great for Clitoral stimulation - it's almost as if they were made for your body. The material means you get most of the vibrations where you want them, too.

I've got an Iroha Midori (it has sine been discontinued at LH but it is lovely and squishy and it feels brilliant against my skin) and I would love to get a Minamo, particularly for the sale price but, seeing I treated myself recently and have to save up for a bit, I really cannot get it. A pity... If I were you, I would go for either toy, and with great expectations.

Well, I will blame you guys! I just caved and bought the Minamo - lol :) xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

I'm thinking of starting an 'I blame...' thread so we can all say who convinced us to get what!

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

I'm thinking of starting an 'I blame...' thread so we can all say who convinced us to get what!

Good idea - that would certainly alleviate the guilt - lol xx

I bought the Sakura when it was on a deal for £37.50 and it is a nice toy, however we found it both lacking in power and poor in transmitting the power it does have. I sent it back

Sum Sub wrote:

I bought the Sakura when it was on a deal for £37.50 and it is a nice toy, however we found it both lacking in power and poor in transmitting the power it does have. I sent it back

I also bought the Sakura in that deal. I love mine, but I do wish it had one higher setting then it would be perfect. If you are a power queen I don't recommend it, but if you're not it's a great toy and worth the price :)

I don't have any of the Tenga toys but am swooning about the idea of the Minamo, especially after reading this thread. Love the idea of it being all soft and squishy. This thread is encouraging me to buy it far too much! x

Scorpius12 wrote:

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Good idea - that would certainly alleviate the guilt - lol xx

Thread's up now if you'd like to share - let's ease each other's guilt!

You've convinced me (so we can share the guilt Scorpio)! I'm so intrigued by the way you've all described the soft squishy texture and the 25% off code made it irresistable - how could I resist when it's RRP is £79.99 and I'm getting it for £37.50?! I'll review it ASAP and I'd be interested to read yours Scorpio if you decide to review it.

YES! The Iroha range is my favourite line of any sex toys ever.

Also a strong advoacate for the Yuki, my favourite toy, rare occasion ill be seen with something else!

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Also a strong advoacate for the Yuki, my favourite toy, rare occasion ill be seen with something else!

I'm really excited to try it now! I'd love to own one thing from all the main luxury brands. So far I have a LELO toy and a Je Joue one so I'm really looking forwards to trying something from the Iroha range ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I'm really excited to try it now! I'd love to own one thing from all the main luxury brands. So far I have a LELO toy and a Je Joue one so I'm really looking forwards to trying something from the Iroha range ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Im after the Minamo too, I think thats going to be my next purchase!

I'll keep an eye out on the review for the Sakura - im quite curious too!

I was sent the Minamo for a tester (my review is on there) and it was a hugeee disapointment ! I've used it a massive 5 times since as it just continues to blow (and not my mind). It's great I guess if you're not a power Queen like myself and are not into those kind of buzzy vibrations/variety like the We-vibe Tango gives, but it just didnt have that strength in the vibrations for me.

The Yuki, Sakura and Midori however were something different. I love my Midori so much and its one of the main reasons why I got so excited over the Minamo, unlike Minamo I did fid the vibrations a little stronger (theyre not Tango powerful but just right).

If I had to chose id choose the Sakura.

Omg I love my minamo. I do recommend it for someone who has a small uterus or it may not be good for you. It is perfect for clit and labia stimulation and I want all Iroha line by Tenga now! It's pretty thin. About 2 fingers wide. But fits me perfectly and has pulsating vibration. Yummm!!