Are men's thongs popular now?

I've been with my boyfriend about 6 months now and we both still live with parents. I was over at his place last weekend and was waiting for him to get ready to go out and just started looking around as I was bored. I stumbled across his undies drawer amongst other things and found a number of thongs in there. I haven't seen him wearing a thong at all when we have been together but I'd like to know if he does so I'll figure a way to ask him soon at the right time.

I know they are available but are mens thongs common now and a regular option for many men to wear?

I've worn them for the last 30+ years and wear almost nothing else. They're suprisingly comfortable as far as I can tell they're far more accepted now.

Men’s underwear has come on a long way since the boring days of the 90’s 🙈 thongs are great to wear for sport, to feel sexy in, or just plain comfortable. I know a lot of my mates wear them, so don’t worry. But maybe speak to him about it, he will probably be very relieved to know you are accepting of men’s thongs.

I have certainly discovered the men’s ones recently, having admired (and borrowed) the female ones in the past. The modern men’s ones are comfy and almost massage the rim without cutting like cheesewire/dental floss! These are my most comfortable ones, and they also enhance the look of my member. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33880 Buy him a pair as a light hearted gift!

I wear them I feel great and comfortable and I don't. Care if other men say had in past I am happy and feel good

Men have worn thongs since the dawn of time, it is not anything new. It is just more openly talked about now, add to the fact companies who sell lingerie have suddenly realised men exist and may want to wear more than the boring pants that are normally on offer.

I don't wear them as they feel uncomfortable for me, but I am pleased to see them on sale alongside other attractive looking male underwear here on LH.

I only wear thongs. I find them comfortable and sexy. I think a lot of men wear thongs and you dont even realise.

I own a few, they make a nice tease for he GF to remove. I usually only wear them when i cant go naked (on the beach) or go commando ingeneral.

I think they are definitely more common now, probably in the last 10-15 years, as you can find them on most sites for mens underwear now where it used to really only be in Ann Summers and other places as novelty items.

My husband wears thoongs and has done for a good few years now, he says they are comfortable and they seem to be what he wears most of the time.

Easier and quicker to dry on radiators than boxers...🤣

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

Hahah deffo his reasoning, quicker drying times than his fuller stuff 😂😂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34807 Is a favourite... the magnet clasp makes it a fun stripper accessory

I used to wear yfronts, but have worn boxer shorts for the last ten years, I prefer yfronts though, they feel much more comfortable.

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

Funny you mention that Jilly as I was thinking the same, much easier for washing and drying! My boyfriend wears a smaller g-string style and they are very easy to pack for holidays.

Yeah tell 'em they look fit as f*** in 'em but really we're thinking of saving ourselves the extra work...🤣🤣...only joking 😇

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

Yeah tell 'em they look fit as f*** in 'em but really we're thinking of saving ourselves the extra work...🤣🤣...only joking 😇

Lol. my boyfriend was a fitted boxers guy when we got together but decided himself to try a thong and he likes to wear them and I'm fine wth that.

I wear them, sometimes, mostly sometimes, damn painful things they are :)

I think they are more common now, I started wearing them about 15 years ago at uni and there are more to choose from now and they seem pretty available and mainstream. My wife didn't seem too surprised about them when we got together and she has mentioned a couple of boyfriends or husbands of her girlfreinds wear them (I guess they talk about such things!).

Only known commando blokes or trunk fit boxer blokes...but I am old...😱

My wife love my break away one so easy to rip off