Are the realistic sex dolls worth the money?

@Nylonguy - if that was intended to be a link to the product page, it hasn’t worked. Here’s a link that will do the job:

Personally, I find sex dolls - especially “lifelike” ones - as creepy as hell, so they could be giving them away free and I wouldn’t be interested. As for the actual price…that’s eye-watering! :astonished:

1 Like

Yea thanks for that still figuring out how to post links. Yes I agree wow I don’t know bout other folk but who has tht money at the mo for them ???

Depends how rich you are! Is a Maserati worth the money? Natalia may be more reliable!
Might be cost effective for the car pooling lane

6 Likes

:joy::joy:

I think if I had a peen, I’m not sure if I’d find a doll a bit creepy. The price alone is eye watering :eyes:

1 Like

I think i would rather have the real thing. Not sure i’d be able to get it up for a doll.

Dolls of any kind have always had a creep factor to me lol

But hey it has 5 stars so I guess some people enjoy them. If I was male I would just stick to my hand or a flesh light.

2 Likes

I mean she’ll not pinch the duvet…soak the mattress…fanny fart during doggy and giggle afterwards…talk you to death when you just want to sleep… No worries of pregnany…STIs…having an affair…periods…don’t mind what you watch on the telly etc.

I would say yes they are worth the money if you want one…if you want something then of course it’s worth it.

Also some don’t want a relationship and a doll fills a void and others need one inbetween or as well as a relationship. I know a couple of blokes who have one.

Whatever works for the individual.

Enjoy

:heart::two_hearts::heart:

5 Likes

But that’s what most of us like about real women! Personality! Not the sti bit! :wink:

1 Like

The way things are going for me relationship wise i think i will have to save up for one :\

3 Likes

I can recommend the Lovehoney Head Master Double Texture Blow Job Stroker at ÂŁ9.99. :blush:

3 Likes

I have plenty of strokers etc. At the end of the day you cant cuddle a fleshlight etc

Getting them to soak the mattress is one of the most fun parts though :wink:

2 Likes

Dont know how that would work though

Not sure on this one , but if I had the money I’d be buying it to test for you lol

Rofl, I would miss the companionship, the ability to converse, the feel of real skin and lastly the smell of real humans. More so if she wore a heavenly perfume

1 Like