Are vaginal and g-spot orgasms different?

Someone told me they had had a vaginal orgasm, but not a g-spot one. This got me thinking... I have recently had my first (or so I thought) g-spot orgasm, but Im wondering if in fact it was actually a vaginal orgasm? Are they different or the same??

Don't know but if it feels good does it really matter :P

Well, now I'm confused. Are there 3 orgasm types for us ladies??? I only knew about two: vaginal aka G-spot and clitoral. ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

I've been wondering about this too. I am hesitant to use the term "vaginal orgasm", because, for me, penetration is not enough: any internal orgasms I have happen only when I angle towards the g-spot area. However, I have never squirted. So I've been wondering if it's still considered a g-spot orgasm if I don't squirt

Lady, Im the same :) havent squirted in any of them, but I use the technique of rubbing the front wall etc that people recommend for gspot. I was researching and I was thinking my aim was too far back for the gspot, and then I just confused myself haha.

Just wondered if anyone can definitively say they can tell distinct differences in these types of orgasm? The female system is so complex and fascinating!

I can only have a vaginal orgasm if my g-spot is stimulated, otherwise, it feels nice, but just get me there, so need clitoral orgasm.

Squirting is not an absolute must for having a vaginal/G-spot orgasm. I never squirted (and don't wish to either), but I'd have an internal orgasm any day over two clitoral ones! I really don't think vaginal and G-spot are two different types...

I read this and thought I was missing something!!!! I think vaginal and g spot orgasms are the same thing. I can squirt with both if I'm relaxed and turned on enough so don't think that's to do with it. Aren't us women complicated? X

This always confuses me!

X

If women are confused just imagine what us men are now thinking a large proportion of us have only just come to terms with G-spot orgasms (and I don't doubt there are some for whom the clitoral kind are a complete mystery) now you have to go and have us all wondering about a possible 3rd kind.

1 Like

Onlyones wrote:

If women are confused just imagine what us men are now thinking a large proportion of us have only just come to terms with G-spot orgasms (and I don't doubt there are some for whom the clitoral kind are a complete mystery) now you have to go and have us all wondering about a possible 3rd kind.

Onlyones, Haha its the mysteries of a woman's body Im afraid! I'm just going to roll on the assumption they are the same thing and I have had a gspot orgasm. Era and deekayjay, Im glad you say squirting isnt paramount to have a gspot orgasm, since Ive never done that (yet!), but I feel a bit more confident about my orgasms and what I CAN do :D

According to Women's Health Magazine these are the types of female orgasms:

Clitoral Orgasm

Vaginal Orgasm (refers to the gspot for "internal orgasm")

Blended Orgasm *combined clitoral and vaginal orgasm

Multiple Orgasms *that happen right after each other

Here is the article if you want to read more:

http://www.womenshelathmag.com/asex-and-relationships/Types-of-female-orgasm

It is totally possible to have a vaginal orgasm that isn't a G-Spot orgasm, by stimulating the A-Spot or AFE zone. You need deep penetration to climax from A-Spot stimulation, and if you've climaxed from penetration and it wasn't down to your G-Spot, there's your answer!
The whole G/A/U Spot talk is confusing isn't it! Lol

Wait so there's a vaginal and g spot orgasm? I honestly didn't know that lol

You can have an internal orgasm that isn't G-Spot related yes - personally I'd call both A and G Spot orgasms vaginal orgasms. Then there's obviously external clitoral orgasms and some women orgasm from U-Spot stimulation too. We're hot beds of exciting nerve endings! Lol

Has anyone got a map because I feel like I am going to need one from now on.

1 Like

The A-Spot (anterior fornix erogenous zone) is on the same wall as the G-Spot but higher up, closer to the cervix. Deeper penetration stimulates this spot. You can also stimulate the back part of the A-Spot indirectly during anal penetration, as the angles allow for pressure in the right area. It is technically the female equivalent of the prostate and doesn't get over sensitive after you've reached climax - so repeat stimulation can lead to multiple orgasms in some women. If you go looking for it, be careful to avoid hitting the cervix, that'll cause pain not pleasure!

The U-Spot is a patch of highly sensitive nerve endings above and to the sides of the urethral opening. It generally doesn't like huge amounts of pressure, just very wet, gentle stimulation - oral is especially good. Some women can orgasm from stimulation here alone, but most need added clitoral to get them off.

Hope that helps!

Foxxy wrote:

The A-Spot (anterior fornix erogenous zone) is on the same wall as the G-Spot but higher up, closer to the cervix. Deeper penetration stimulates this spot. You can also stimulate the back part of the A-Spot indirectly during anal penetration, as the angles allow for pressure in the right area. It is technically the female equivalent of the prostate and doesn't get over sensitive after you've reached climax - so repeat stimulation can lead to multiple orgasms in some women. If you go looking for it, be careful to avoid hitting the cervix, that'll cause pain not pleasure!

The U-Spot is a patch of highly sensitive nerve endings above and to the sides of the urethral opening. It generally doesn't like huge amounts of pressure, just very wet, gentle stimulation - oral is especially good. Some women can orgasm from stimulation here alone, but most need added clitoral to get them off.

Hope that helps!

Foxxy wrote:

Hope that helps!

I actually think that's what I'm stimulating when I use toys because the toys go high up and it feels amazing when I thrust up that far so it's probably not my g spot that I'm experiencing pleasure from

You forget the orgasm you can get from stimulating the nipples...that is one orgasm to remember!

Wow! *confused*

I'll just go find myself an anatomy class right now.

Seriously though, one of the reasons I love these forums, I never stop learning!