Are we all Bi Curious?

Having considered myself straight all my sexually aware life I have started to have curious thoughts. After reading some erotica about both F/F and M/M both saying that members of own sex can really push the buttons. What do others think?

We're a curious species. I think it's natural to wonder.

Thanks Dastity was wondering if I'm the only one.

we are a curious species

Thanks LP nice to see female POV xx

I def don't have any curiosity, not one little bit, not interested, in fact the exact opposite of interested so guess we're not all curious after all ;)

If it is true that everyone sits on a continuum, then it would be fair to assume that whilst the majority would fall somewhere in the middle and be Bi, or Bi curious. There will also be a small number of people who sit at the extremes, and will only be attracted to one or other of the sexes, ie they are totally hetro OR totally homo sexual.

I'm definitely curious x

ive never been more curious than i am now. It never seemed to interest me at all, in actual fact probably the complete opposite during my much younger years, but i am really curious now!

Personally, not one bit curious. To be honest the idea of being with another guy makes me shudder. That's not to say im homophobic, im absolutely not. I can honestly say im 100% straight. Each to their own.

I'm not bicurious I'm bi.

1 Like

Hi to both Ork and atlanta nice to know that you are sure about your sexuality but as I've posted all is not black and white and as others have posted a lot of us are a curious race. no worries to those who are 100% straight as I said it take all sorts to make this world

No, some people are too straight to even think about the same sex sexually.

Me, however - I'm a different story cheeky

My thoughts are pretty much like Ron's. I have put a bit of effort into promoting pegging over the years since I discovered the pleasure as I think prostate stimulation is something straight men should enjoy just as much as gay men. However, I'm quite sure I only want to experience it, or any other sexual act at the hands of a woman - and only one woman actually - my wife.

Personally I feel that just like autism, people sit on a spectrum. There is no simple you are and you're not, but differing degrees of bi (this is only my opinion!)

I personally would be more than happy to sleep with a woman, get sexual satisfaction from a member of the same sex but am not sure if I could ever love one like a partner, more like a friend.

the spectrum in my mind would go a bit like this:

Straight——curious——bisexual——curious——gay

And I would class myself more as curious on the straight end.

but then of course there is probably loads more things to consider!

I've always said i was straight, when i was younger i had a phase of saying i was bi curious. I am straight though, i prefer men so much more than women. very few women will catch my eye and i think they are attrcative. I haven't had any sexual experiences with another woman except for a kiss. And i am curious to try it again and maybe more. But that is as far i will go, i won't have a relationship with another woman. So i'm straight but curious.

I've thought about it a little and had a couple of curious dreams, but I'd never act on it, I put it down to overactive imagination and curiousity in general. It's like saying "I'd love to kill X", you wouldn't actually do it, but the thought occurs.

I've done a few things with girls and I do have some interest but I consider myself straight.

I think there's a split between sexuality and relationships to be made here - I'd happily have sex with a guy, but I could never be in a relationship with him. I can see how same-sex-sex could be great fun and am definitely up for trying it, but it would be a sexual experience only.

Once this distinction has been made, I'll subscribe to the 'spectrum' idea - sexuality isn't just split between 'straight,' 'bi' and 'gay', but rather we sit somewhere along a line encompassing all sexual preferences. I know that there are guys who would happily give another guy oral, but would bawk at the idea of anal. Others are happy to receive anal with a dildo, but never a penis.

I definitely think that this topic is one that will really start to emerge more and more over the coming years, and well it should! It's about time we stopped worrying about all of these labels and just start doing what feels good. The Dionysian spirit is returning! ^^

Everyone is curious as several people have pointed out...

Although I think over time and at certain times in your life, you are more/less certain than others.... depending on your mindset etc....