Are women more hornier then us men ?

I definitely in our relationship and more kinkier

1 Like

Yep same here!

1 Like

Lately I have been so horny and tbh all I think about constantly is having hot passionate sex with my Hubby!! I'm sure he is not complaining thou as he is certainly keeping up with the pace šŸ˜‰

1 Like

i think men are kinkier are more open to trying new things while women are hornier .....but only for 3 weeks out of 4 lol

1 Like

Not necessarily true kinkyman! I get hornier on my period lol :) I think maybe cause I know I shouldnt have sex. But, to hell with it. It's not really all that messy! Plus there os always anal :)

1 Like

haha good answer Saraghee , period sex is messy , but like you say there's always anal .......love it either way ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

1 Like

When not on night shifts we are the well matched xx working nights kills oh for those 4/5 days then hes up and running .... totally understandable

1 Like

night shifts can be great , do them myself , alwats nice to get woken in the afternoon by my OH with her hands on my cock ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

1 Like

tenderlovin wrote:

I wish my husband wanted sex more, we have been together since we were teenagers and would have sex 2-3 times a week, the last few years the sex has become more infrequent sometimes only once every 6 weeks. He says it's because he is tired and more stressed with work now, he even turns down fellatio. Does this sound normal to anyone else.

Tiredness and stress can effect sexual desires. Sex between me & my husband is infrequent, I see her people having sex 2-3 times a week, that doesn't (or rarely) happens in my house, though it used to be every night! And I'm the person that initiates it. I put it down to having children and work pressures. I know my husband isn't getting it elsewhere so that's not the issue, he just thinks there's more to our relationship than physical attraction.

I dont think there is a general 'norm' for this topic - everyone and every couple is different. Quite often the male in a relationship is the main bread winner, he works harder and longer so it would be natural to asume that would be more tired. (please dont jump down my throat, i'm not being sexist - it's just this is how it appears from my observation). I'm probably the more horney of the two of us but I'm very happy to masterbate with my toys if he's too tired - he's never too tired to watch ;)

If sex became suddenly less frequent (than is normal for us) I would naturally talk to him about it. Is he really exhausted ? Is he feeling unwell ? Has he been under alot of stress ? Would he like to experiment more to spice things up ? The important thing in any aspect of a relationship is communication.

Haha its definitely that way with me and my husband I am the one that seems to be horny all the time on average we have sex 3-4 times a week id love more but he works nights x

1 Like

Every person is different. Personally I could care less if a few weeks go by without sex. When I want to it hurts but that is because of my health problems. This is why I am looking at a g-Spot vibrator and kegel exercises to try to gain some pleasure. I won't lie I have trouble orgasming.

Working nights is no excuse , i work nights and I'm horny as fuck ......but i understand people are different ...if we were all the same it would be a boring world . As for queen k ....good luck with reigniting that sexual spark x

I feel like a freak when it comes to hormons.. I am too often thinking about sex... im either getting laid.. or finding someone to get me laid... or coming on chat rooms like this one

When we were teenagers Mr. B was much hornier, but now that we have aged and been together 11 years, that has changed.

Now I am the one who initiates sex 90% of the time and is usually the one who brings new ideas into the bedroom. I usually materbate more often as well... :)

Yea, I have to be honest. I want it alot more than he does.

Iā€™m more horny than my wife. Iā€™m up. For it all the time. I could have sex with her every day (and have a solo session to myself earlier in the day). But think for her down below and time to recover and build up some more tension 2 to 3 times for her a week is normally enough. Less. During period but need to hint about anal during the time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Everyone is different. But Iā€™d actually say yes, in general.

1 Like

I most definitely am :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Not sure that there is a general rule, as has been said everyone is different.

What the difference might be are that women are keener to share emotions than men, therefore this forum might be just an extension of that need to share.

1 Like