Arm pit hair and hairy pussy's

A friend of mine has gotten me into a fetish for arm pit hair. She is a cam model so i see her naked all the time, and right from the start seeing a 5 O clock shadow under her arms was a bit of a turn on for me. Then recently she sent me a picture of her pits with 5 days growth and Wow i was hooked. I have also seen her with various pube styles as well. But now she has a very bushy triangle above which is really sexy. Being in her cam room, it seems lots of guys prefer the bush now rather than bald and other guys love pit hair.

So my questions are : Does anybody else share the same fetish for hairy arm pits

Do any of the ladies prefer natural pt hair

also do people like the bush on ladies or are people still prefering the bald look.

Thanks Vanessa XXX ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Personally, whilst it's not a turn on, I wouldn't care about 5 day's growth (that's not even much?), same goes for leg hair. However, I wouldn't be a fan of full-on untamed armpit hair; even as a guy I shave my pits. Started shaving them about 5yrs ago and have never looked back... soooo much more hygienic.

Down below, anything goes, but if pushed I prefer trimmed short, neat & tidy to either bald or au naturel.

I prefer bald pussies,but as for armpits i don`t mind hairy or shaved.I do love lickiing armpits though,obviously clean and without deodorant,i think it`s the phermones.

Don't like hairy underarms. I think it holds onto the smell of sweat more which isn't cute to me. Each to their own though!

As for down below, I've shaved bald ever since I started getting pubes but recently I've started preferring a neat landing strip. I'm not for a full bush, but some is fine :)

Sex Squid wrote:

However, I wouldn't be a fan of full-on untamed armpit hair; even as a guy I shave my pits. Started shaving them about 5yrs ago and have never looked back... soooo much more hygienic..

Body hair of any kind and in any place is not unhygienic. There is absolutely nothing "cleaner" about removing body hair. I just wanted to step in and say that because it really really upsets me that people have this misconception. To answer the OP, I'm neither turned on or off by armpit or pubic hair. To me it's a just a personal choice and if I'm attracted to someone thier body hair preference doesn't change that :)

As far as armpit is concerned I don't think 5 days is a lot - I'm very active, love going to the gym and doing weight training (wearing sleevless, fitted tops in front a mirror so I'm watching my technique always and avoiding injuries and looking at my armpits). I shave it every 6 days as I don't like the hairy look and as I sweat a lot, I do think shaved somehow makes me drier and more confident. So it might not be scientific, but I do feel, for me at least, is more hygienic.

Down there I also prefer totally waxed just with a landing strip, but havind said that if I don't wax I don't feel bad, it's just a preference and what I like to look like.

Hi Jezebella, just to clarify what I mean by less hygienic (because I completely agree, there's nothing about hair itself that is unhygienic)....

As a bloke prone to perspiring easily in hot weather, when you sweat, the sweat clings to & dries on your armpit hair, gets stale and gives you body odour. I've not changed my brand of antiperspirant in years, but since shaving my pits I've never suffered this embarrassment since. Can't be coincidence surely?

Sex Squid wrote:

Hi Jezebella, just to clarify what I mean by less hygienic (because I completely agree, there's nothing about hair itself that is unhygienic)....

As a bloke prone to perspiring easily in hot weather, when you sweat, the sweat clings to & dries on your armpit hair, gets stale and gives you body odour. I've not changed my brand of antiperspirant in years, but since shaving my pits I've never suffered this embarrassment since. Can't be coincidence surely?

I don't think it's a coincidente. I'm a sweat Betty kind of sports girl and I do feel fresher when my armpit is shaved and I think it's more of a question of skin, glands thing rather than deodorant.

Sex Squid wrote:

Personally, whilst it's not a turn on, I wouldn't care about 5 day's growth (that's not even much?), same goes for leg hair. However, I wouldn't be a fan of full-on untamed armpit hair; even as a guy I shave my pits. Started shaving them about 5yrs ago and have never looked back... soooo much more hygienic.

Down below, anything goes, but if pushed I prefer trimmed short, neat & tidy to either bald or au naturel.

I shave but I dont think it is accurate to say it is more hygenic to be hair free. You will sweat and bacteria will multiple (& ultimately smell) whether you shave or not. So it is only not hygenic if someone doesn't wash properly/regularly again regardless of whether you are hair free or not.

All natural. Doesn't bother me. I think trimmed looks nicer but I don't care enough to make a fuss of it.

I prefer my armpits clean shaven and in all honesty, I do prefer women not to have armpit hair but I like my men with. Obviously each to their own I just personally find it more attractive. I prefer a nice trimmed bush - too much hair really irritates me and the re-growth from being bald itches too much. I used to always go landing strip but I really love the look of a well trimmed pussy and although husband prefers all off, he is still hapy with that look ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I don't like hairy Anything .......apart from a head ! Lol x

Personally I don't like hairy armpits, and intact have been having laser treatment to permanently remove my armpit hair. I like to be clean and I see hair as an impairment to that.

Im not bald down stairs, but a well trimmed little triangle. I have no desire to be bald or wild, so I guess things are staying as they are for now.

If my OH wanted hairy armpits, he is out of luck. If he wanted a wild triangle then I would do that for him.

We are all different so if it floats your boat, (and no one is getting hurt) why not? This is my general view on fetish.

I rarely remove body hair due to problems with pain and infections. Now I don't prefer being hairy especially under my arms, I am very self conscious about it but rather that than pain. I am fortunate that I don't really sweat so I can get away with it that way.

My husband doesn't care either way as he lives me for me. He would love my legs lovely smooth and shiny but understands.

I prefer men being a bit hairy. I think it's just something I'm programmed with going back to the "body hair shows there's testosterone so he would be an ideal mate". Yet my husband shaves under his arms due to his excessive sweating and trimmers his downstairs really short.

We like what we like. No shame in it 😊

I have clean shaven under arm's and a very short, trimmed pubic area. If I get my fantasy, ideally the woman we are with would also be like this. I do not like any body hair really, male or female. This post has opened my eyes though as I didn't know it was a turn on for some...xxx

Love a hairy bush ,especially one with ginger pubes, solo sexy, what a turn on..as for hairy pits,I quiet like them hairy

Terri JJ wrote:

I don't like hairy Anything .......apart from a head ! Lol x

I'm with Terri

Just caught my wife on her way out of the shower, she had something in front of her but soon let it drop to show me a hair-free vagina. For the first time ever. She really trimmed it back a few weeks ago, but now she's gone the whole hog. A painful hotwax experience apparently.

I only got time for a quick feel, but it was incredible. Can't wait for later...

I am SO SO SO lucky. I never expected to see this day. I guess my tongue will be busy later...

personally i find it a turn off, clean shaven all over for me

I'm up for hairy or hairless. Quite a few cam girls lately going to hairy pits and I can't say it's a turn off, sort of interesting tbh. I asked the Mrs if she would let them grow but she said no haha.

For crack and fanny though hairless is fav, just more fun.