Asking people if they really like sucking dick

Was wondering who out there like to suck cock as a man I love to please and lick pussy but never get the favour returned

3 Likes

Please remember to keep topics open to all in line with the forum rules :+1:t2: I’ve edited your title and post accordingly.

I suppose it’s like most things in life, some people do, some people don’t :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter yeah I suppose just wish my oh would more as I love it

Hmm I’ve been on both ends and love being sucked yet I easily get kinda bored doing the sucking like if it was a tasty lollipop then hell I’d suck ages and love it :joy:

1 Like

@AJSTAR yeah but my oh is brillant at it when she does it so she not sucking long :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Maybe she imagines it being an ice lolly! :smile:

Haha yeah not a salty one :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@AJSTAR wat melts pritty quick

1 Like

I do really like it, to a point. I get bored and my jaw aches, so I use it either to get a man hard enough for penetration elsewhere, or later in proceedings once he’s already hard to end up with a mouth full of cum. Don’t expect both in the same sitting!

3 Likes

@KinkyMira Kinky yeah a lot of women say that about jaw ache but I find it great wen she’s deepthrosting me then finishing in her mouth

I love giving him head. Having that eye contact makes it even more intense, and just hearing him enjoying it. After a little while having him being a bit more forceful.
I could spend all day down there if I could :drooling_face:

5 Likes

@Dirty-Wife lucky guy you have love looking up at me I like to play with her tits while she sucking grabbing her hair

1 Like

I dont mind it, it would be more for foreplay or if after a long edging session as a finisher.

I dont get to spend ages down there, my husband always seems to stop me, i did take offence at this for a while as i thought it must be awful but he says its because he can’t last, :thinking: hoping that is the thruth, i never had any complaints before and in terms of blow jobs, someone once said, even the bad ones are good :joy:

I feel quite powerful feeling him harden so its a natural turn on for me.

2 Likes

I love oral. Licking his length then putting it in my mouth while looking at how he reacts to what I’m doing to him. As has been said eye contact makes it all the more sexy To take it up a level there is always oral in front of a mirror. This can make my man’s legs buckle. :joy::sunglasses:

1 Like

Mrs W here … I love sucking dick, always have done … the penis has the look of a really primeval force … first time I saw a real one I couldn’t keep my hands off it, then almost immediately I went down on it … with Mr W still away, I should not have read or answered this thread … still got the afternoon to get through in the office …

8 Likes

(slowly raises hand) sometimes I’m just… in the mood to suck dick :joy: I don’t know what it is but I love it, obviously though, hygiene is important and fresh out of the shower is my favourite (not trying to think about the scent of his body wash while I’m doing my thing, or anything :hot_face:). Hubby calls me his “Kryptonite” and proudly so, he’s also told me that my mouth is a dangerous weapon before :joy:

I don’t personally have an issue with an aching jaw. I don’t swallow, however, I much prefer to wear my hard work :blush:

Oh and I love receiving oral too. Men who love giving oral to women are a whole different kind of dangerous.

@Wurger glat it’s not just me that gets severely distracted by thoughts of sucking dick :joy:

5 Likes

Yes @Wurger me too…

I find reading anything on this subject such a turn on as it is my “thing” I think about it a lot and love doing it…giving that much pleasure from flaccid to full blown erection and orgasm is awesome…I orgasm from doing it without any physical contact to myself and have squirted from doing it on occasion too…
Swallowing my reward too…
Mmmmmmmm
:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

11 Likes

Mrs W here … @CurvyJilly , just got home and been thinking about sucking all afternoon, and your reply has nearly tipped me over … pity Mr W is still away and no chance of a quick return. Goodness so hot now, those lads in the office … must get my mind off it … somehow…

3 Likes

I love it, doing this to my husband is such a turn on. I could stay down there all day :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh i absolutely love it. I will quite often do it not expecting or wanting anything in return.

2 Likes