Ass licking

I have had sex a couple of times with an older woman on my street, she is 52 but we get on very well and have become kind of fuck buddies, I want to lick her ass out but she doesn't want to let me, has anyone any tips on how I might get her to change her view on this.

Hi Dirty Diane

Thank you for your recent thread.

I have edited part of your post to make it more 'Lovehoney friendly' but have left the rest untouched for you.

You might like to review the Forum Rules to make sure you're posts stick within the guidelines.

I hope you get some responses to your query soon.

I think that you should respect her wishes, if she really doesnt want you to do it , i cant really see a way of changing her mind, some women find this uncomrfotable, i know i would be uneasy if my partner suggested it to me i dont think he would change my mind,think for now you should just enjoy what she likes and see what happens in time

Yeah, I would respect what she's comfortable with. Maybe in future when you're more comfortable with each other then she will warm to the idea, but I wouldn't push it, you might end up with nothing :|

The thing to remember is, that not everyone is going to like the things that you like.

If she doesn't want to let you, have you (tactfully) asked her why? She may subconciously feel it's dirty, or she may not posess the confidence to let someone play in that 'area' as she may feel 'unclean'. Or it's entirely possible she's had a bad experience and doesn't want to repeat it.

Anal play (when prepared for properly) can very very fun, fulfilling and sensual, but both parties have to be comfortable. Don't pressure her into trying it. If it's not for her, it's not for her.

Perhaps try taking a bath/shower together, soap each other up, massage etc, perhaps then she may feel a bit differently about it, if she feels cleaner, and happy there's less of a chance of an embarassing incident.

But the important thing to remember that it is your fantasy, not hers, and if she doesn't want it/like it, you have to respect that.

DavidB1986 wrote:

The thing to remember is, that not everyone is going to like the things that you like.

If she doesn't want to let you, have you (tactfully) asked her why? She may subconciously feel it's dirty, or she may not posess the confidence to let someone play in that 'area' as she may feel 'unclean'. Or it's entirely possible she's had a bad experience and doesn't want to repeat it.

Anal play (when prepared for properly) can very very fun, fulfilling and sensual, but both parties have to be comfortable. Don't pressure her into trying it. If it's not for her, it's not for her.

Perhaps try taking a bath/shower together, soap each other up, massage etc, perhaps then she may feel a bit differently about it, if she feels cleaner, and happy there's less of a chance of an embarassing incident.

But the important thing to remember that it is your fantasy, not hers, and if she doesn't want it/like it, you have to respect that.

+1

Couldn't have put it better myself!

My OH wanted to try this on me and I must admit that I was really spectical. I kept over thinking it and worry it wouldn't clean or would taste bad and put him off- all sorts of things like that.

Eventually we overcame it, we had a bath and he washed me all over. It was very relaxing and before I knew it he had started and it was amazing.

I just found being reassured and relaxed helped me but as DavidB1986 and Jess said, if she's really not into it, respect that.

x

it seems to be one of these ' marmite' things in the anal play realm . personally i see no issue with it , but wouldnt do it with just an FB or random shag ( not that i get either of thise lol ) maybe just talk to her about it , and if she is REALLY not gonna change her mind about it , leave it as your fantasy for when shes not there and have some you time thinking about it .

I agree if she doesn't want to do it then that should be it.

I've tried it once before but to be honeys it didn't feel that different to a finger.

I have the same worry but when he goes down on me sometimes he goes there and after few secs im like what the hell and enjoy it lol