Ass training

I love, love, love ass and anal, giving and receiving.

I have recenly bought the xtra large butt plug with a diameter of 2.7 inches which i can insert and the titanman large ass servant with a wopping 3.7 inches.

Now I'd say I was experienced with butt plugs but I can't seem to get beyond the 2.7"

How do you get to insert larger plugs/dilos etc??

Is it possibly, I ask as the bones in your bum seem to prove a barrier or can you train your ass to gradually except such large objects?

I'd love some advice please :-) x

Hi there, funnily enough I have been looking into anal over the last few days and found a section on training in book I had (subsection S&M)

It says you can do this alone or with a partner but the principle is:-

Insert the smallest and leave it in for 15 minutes, do the same again the next day but increase the duration by 15 minutes day by day, after a week go up a size and go back down to 15 minutes and repeat the steps. It says if you feel uncomfortable at any time go back a size and start again at the 15 mintue mark.

(I hope this makes sense)..I have not tired it yet and do not know if it works so would like some feedback/opinions on it. Let me know if it works (",)

Hi cheers for the reply,

It does work as I worked myself up from small butt plugs, to med, large and then xtra large so definately can be trained. I just seem to have come to a 'wall' where I just find it physically impossible to go beyond the 2.7" as it feels physically restrictive due to the bones in that area. I'm happy to 'push-on' but most definately don't want to do myself any harm, and it would be somewhat embarassing going to A&E

what's the name of the book?

I'm afraid that my physical limit seems to lie between 7.5 and 8 cm thick. I have an 8 cm buttplug that I can insert very occasionally, but which is not at all pleasurable. After good experiences with the Medium Anal Banger I bought the Large Anal Banger, which is only half an inch thicker. Alas it's also one and half inches larger in circumfurence and I don't stretch that far. Maybe in time, but I have the impression that I've reached a limit. I've been fisted by both men and women, but a fist is not the same as an inert object. Some people find that lying in a sling allows them to take bigger sizes ...

Hi Atlanta honey,

I just love some anal penetration and have a large dildo (8cm diameter) which i take quite too often!

I do find that a good lubricant helps and try taking after you have orgasmed!! Really helps relax the muscles and then I find I can more and more!! Have you tried fisting your self? I like to while my pussy is either being fucked or eaten!

But as I say try it after you have come and use some ky gel as well!!

Enjoy!!

Dear Miss Sex Kitten, thanks for the tips. Nice to hear that you can manage 8 cm without difficulty.. The Large Anal Banger is 8.1 cm in diam, and I can't get it in. The Medium Anal Banger is 6.9 cm and is just a little bit too small to give me a nice full feeling.

I have tried self fisting with my left hand, Alas I'm not flexible enough to get my hand in up to my wrist, moreover I find that the pleasure comes chiefly when the dildo/fist goes much deeper into the rectum.

I prefer Eros and J-Lube to KY, which I find dries up too quickly and is not really very slippery. I have used Crisco in the past and although it is very slippery it gives me terrible gas.

Love

Hi Honey!

Understand what you mean about KY will maybe try the Crisco but the gas element.....maybe not!

So, sweetie try and take things a bit slower and build up slowly. Or maybe you have reached your max!

Take care honey