Astrology... IN BED - Leos

theshape wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

Aye it fit him ^^ he definitely knows a woman's body and exactly how to turn me into a quivering wreak! In a good way..he is amazing in bed..i am ahem..no angel and I've had a fair amount of experience and the first time I slept with him he blew my mind.. ( he is on the forums really surprised he hasn't commented yet..he ego is going to love this when he sees it!) His turn on is definitely pleasuring me..he takes control and then thrives of the reactions he gets from me..xx

*takes a small discreet bow, and tries not to blush*..... hell who am i kidding.....my pleasure my Mummymermaid ;) xxxx

Haha there you are me darling ^^ xxx

Oooh..this is a thread with my name on it! I'm a Libra with venus AND moon in Leo....ROAAAR!! ;-) Lol

Ladies you need your venus sign and gents you need your mars sign, that'll really tell you what you're dealing with :-)

I'm a Leo.......enough said I think 😉 x

My mans a Leo, most prominent about him is his sulks when things don't go his way. He thinks up amazing wonderful romantic sexy encounters and then scuppers them forever if the beginning of the 'story' doesn't play out according to plan.

My Venus sign is Taurus and his mars sign is Leo..just like his Sun sign..my Sun sign is Pisces ..what does that mean? Xx

My best friend is a Leo and he matches everything the stars say about him in bed! ^_^ He's very dominant but gentle when he wants to be, he is a saint at pleasing & has told me his ego boosts after each time we have sex as I always need a few minutes after. He knows what he wants in the bedroom without a doubt, he is very animalistic but at times very caring & physically holds me to the point it's beyond intimate. It's always passionate, hot, sweaty & leaves us both breathless.

I'm a cancer, so I'm very emotional, I feel sexually we are matched perfectly, we both fulfil each others desires & the intimacy is there 110% ^_^ x

mummymermaid wrote:

My Venus sign is Taurus and his mars sign is Leo..just like his Sun sign..my Sun sign is Pisces ..what does that mean? Xx

Well, trying staying away from too complicated stuff, taurus venus is quite tactile and sensuous, likes to take their time maybe..Leo mars is quite proud, exuberant, passionate. Venus is more how you show your love and affection/feminine qualities and mars is your energy and drive/masculine qualities so a man is attracted to a woman by her venus but his mars shows how his energy is directed (including sexually ) but women get attracted to a man's mars energy first. Thats a very basic explanation though and your other signs e.g sun and moon etc (self and emotions) also have an effect...'cafe astrology' is very informative as is 'sexual astrology'..have a Google :-)

God, that was a long explanation!...sorry! And I don't know how I got the quote thing wrong, am on my phone though. :-)

Terri JJ wrote:

I'm a Leo.......enough said I think 😉 x

You sound ALL Leo Terri, I can almost hear you roaring from here! Lol ;-)

Ladybette wrote:

God, that was a long explanation!...sorry! And I don't know how I got the quote thing wrong, am on my phone though. :-)

Ladybette wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

Well, trying staying away from too complicated stuff, taurus venus is quite tactile and sensuous, likes to take their time maybe..Leo mars is quite proud, exuberant, passionate. Venus is more how you show your love and affection/feminine qualities and mars is your energy and drive/masculine qualities so a man is attracted to a woman by her venus but his mars shows how his energy is directed (including sexually ) but women get attracted to a man's mars energy first. Thats a very basic explanation though and your other signs e.g sun and moon etc (self and emotions) also have an effect...'cafe astrology' is very informative as is 'sexual astrology'..have a Google :-)

Thank you! I love all this, sounds very interesting and very spot on..I will have a Google for sure xxx

Woooheeeyyy!!! sauccyyyy black magic!!! lol he sounds like a keeper!

What star sign are you?

Thanks for the giggles ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Aw feck! I just Googled sexual astrology and did a compatibility thing for me and OH. I am Pisces, he is Sagittarius. It says we can be good in bed, as he is adventurous (scoffed at this, as its me who is more adventurous cos I'm the one with the Lovehoney account!) but apparently we are not compatible in other respects!

Is that why we wind each other up so much when trying to do (non-sexual) stuff together??

Big fat poo to this discovery...wish I hadn't checked now 😢

Don't panic bunny! It really isn't that simple, there's loads of reasons why you are compatible..sun signs really don't tell the whole story :-)

Luv bunny wrote:

Aw feck! I just Googled sexual astrology and did a compatibility thing for me and OH. I am Pisces, he is Sagittarius. It says we can be good in bed, as he is adventurous (scoffed at this, as its me who is more adventurous cos I'm the one with the Lovehoney account!) but apparently we are not compatible in other respects!

Is that why we wind each other up so much when trying to do (non-sexual) stuff together??

I wanted to avoid posting on here because im not a believer at all but seeing someone get upset over an online astrology sexual compatibility test is just too much to ignore. If you want to believe in astrology thats your choice but if its causing you upset I urge you to at least look at the evidence against it and make up your own mind.

The other thing is that generally any online test is a load of nonsense designed for fun and not for anything serious, science based or not. They use simple calculations and are about as fool proof as a chocolate teapot.

I dont mean to offend anyone, your beliefs are your own, but anything causing upset needs to be examined more carefully in my opinion.

Dali256 wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

I wanted to avoid posting on here because im not a believer at all but seeing someone get upset over an online astrology sexual compatibility test is just too much to ignore. If you want to believe in astrology thats your choice but if its causing you upset I urge you to at least look at the evidence against it and make up your own mind.

The other thing is that generally any online test is a load of nonsense designed for fun and not for anything serious, science based or not. They use simple calculations and are about as fool proof as a chocolate teapot.

I dont mean to offend anyone, your beliefs are your own, but anything causing upset needs to be examined more carefully in my opinion.

Thanks Dali, I was not really upset as such, just a bit bemused!

Yeah, horoscopes and the like really are so generic that you can apply whatever they 'predict' to your own life/ situation.

Whether we are 'compatible' or not, I don't really give two hoots about, since I know he is my partner for life. Just was more interested in what the sexual astrology sites would say about our sexual preferences. As a Piscean, I am definitely more of a 'dreamer' and have a range of fantasies, whilst my OH doesn't seem to have any fantasies, and prefers straight up sex with me rather than having a play with toys or bondage stuff. So the thing about Sagittarius being more adventurous really made me want to laugh! 😜