Astrology... IN BED - Leos

Hey all,

I want to start a bit of sex talk between the sheets of what we think we are as Leos and Leoness in bed, and what others thought of us.... Yes frank is good, but pitty our egos ;-p

What do you think makes us... how shall I say... more saucy in bed, or not!

Acording to the info out there on the astrology sites, Leos can either be very passionate, adventuress, dominent, and then other articles say that we are not very experimental, like to stick to what we know we can do best (showing off again) and be more sensual and real.

Which one do you think you are OR what has been your experience so far with a Leo guy or girl in bed???

Let the sexiness begin!!!

I find that on a basic level, astrology sums up 1/12 of the population. This generalisation would be what we know as the 'Sun sign.'

What you would have real fun with is looking at your Natal chart and seeing what sign Venus was in at the time of your birth. Veunis represents how you love, draw beauty and express yourself creatively. Knowing this is has helped me alot in understanding myself and my other half, how we connect, our strengths and our weaknesses.

It also helps to know your moon too..!

Hmmm - I've never been with a Leo so couldn't comment...

Libras on the other hand... WOWZERS! ;)

Then again, I'm an Aquarius so this could be due the awesome co-operation between Air signs.

I'm a Taurus :) and I can highly recommend fellow Taurus and Scorpios 😍😍😍 not been with a Leo...

*cough* codswallop *cough*

I am Libra, so can fully verify Jess' comments! :)

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

I'm a Taurus :) and I can highly recommend fellow Taurus and Scorpios 😍😍😍 not been with a Leo...

My ex was Taurus, he was crap in bed.

Hot Dog wrote:

;) 

Sum Sub wrote:

Trust a Gemini to say that.... :P 

My partner is a Leo and I am a Pisces...I have to say and not just because he is on this site too and this will big up his ego big time! But he is the best I've ever had..he is very dominant and he has skills ^^ I will say it did get a bit samey but as he us very good at what he does it didn't matter! But now we have found lovehoney we are both trying things we never have before things are very hot now between us and are very experimental.x

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

being a Taurus, I wholeheartedly agree!... now to find that elusive Scorpio...

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hot Dog wrote:

;)

;)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Then again, I'm an Aquarius so this could be due the awesome co-operation between Air signs.

Is bondage necessary with 2 air sign partners to stop you both floating away on a cloud of pleasure? ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

The only Asstrology i believe in is when the Ram is in Uranus!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Is bondage necessary with 2 air sign partners to stop you both floating away on a cloud of pleasure? ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Haha, yes. It is 100% vital. Or that's what I tell him anyway :P 

WillC wrote:

The only Asstrology i believe in is when the Ram is in Uranus!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Haha, my husband would totally agree!!

My husband is a libra and I would agree that WOW!!!!!

I'm a virgo, as is my sister and we are very creative and sexually experimental lol.

mummymermaid wrote:

My partner is a Leo and I am a Pisces...I have to say and not just because he is on this site too and this will big up his ego big time! But he is the best I've ever had..he is very dominant and he has skills ^^ I will say it did get a bit samey but as he us very good at what he does it didn't matter! But now we have found lovehoney we are both trying things we never have before things are very hot now between us and are very experimental.x

Oh wow!!

Do you feel that the discriptions of a Leo fit him then?

I'm a Leo, and to what I read out there, I am more the safe but good style. lol Difinitely love the sensuality bit. Maybe coz i'm just a woman but I like to be dominated more than dominate.

Nothing wrong with sticking to the moves you know you do best, right? lol

Been with this leo for a while and he was indeed amazing in bed - actually THE MOST PASSIONATE i've had - and was more kinky than i've ever been exposed to. So he fit the other extreme. lol and he instictively knew the erogenous zones. Which for me was the lower back - i swer it did something for me!!! - the neck. gosh!!!

What did you find is a turn on zone for your leos guys?

Aye it fit him ^^ he definitely knows a woman's body and exactly how to turn me into a quivering wreak! In a good way..he is amazing in bed..i am ahem..no angel and I've had a fair amount of experience and the first time I slept with him he blew my mind.. ( he is on the forums really surprised he hasn't commented yet..he ego is going to love this when he sees it!) His turn on is definitely pleasuring me..he takes control and then thrives of the reactions he gets from me..xx

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Trust a Gemini to say that.... :P

+1 😂😂

mummymermaid wrote:

Aye it fit him ^^ he definitely knows a woman's body and exactly how to turn me into a quivering wreak! In a good way..he is amazing in bed..i am ahem..no angel and I've had a fair amount of experience and the first time I slept with him he blew my mind.. ( he is on the forums really surprised he hasn't commented yet..he ego is going to love this when he sees it!) His turn on is definitely pleasuring me..he takes control and then thrives of the reactions he gets from me..xx

*takes a small discreet bow, and tries not to blush*..... hell who am i kidding.....my pleasure my Mummymermaid ;) xxxx