Auto log out

This is something I have noticed for a few months now , Every time I go on the site I have to log in , then the next day I have to log in again even though I have not logged out . Never happend till 2 months ago !

Anyoneelse having the same issues.

Yes I noticed that as well

It’s probably a safety feature, so that other people can’t use your profile or make purchases on your account without your knowledge. It’s no hardship to sign in and does offer safety.

By no means a problem , and as you say could be a safety issue , but was just intrested to know how many people had the same issue , or was it just me .

I access the site using an iPad and it has always been like that for me since day one.

I have used multiple devices and it's always logged me off after a long period of inactivity. It keeps your account save.

Logs me out every time I leave the site, though Google at least remembers my log in? done it for a LONG time not a new feature.

I get logged out when I leave the site but I like that because we have several devices and several children ;-)

What annoys me is if there is a forum glitch and I get automatically looged out just a few seconds after logging in, which makes commenting and reviewing difficult. That seems to have been solved for now, though.

Its been a feature for well over a year. Frustrating to have to make those additional clicks but I can see why it was indruduced. Annoying that is not optional as in many other sites that remember you though as my laptop is private to me only so no risk of it being used by anyone else

I think there is a glitch now. It is hard to log in on my phone. It has all the countries on the top and a click for cookies which doesn't go away x