Average vagina size? Clit, G spot stimulating and squirting!

We’ve heard it all about penis sizes etc… just wondering about vagina sizes, clits, g spots etc…
Deeper the better? Whats the average size of a clit? G spot? Clit stimulating makes my better half squirt like crazy driving me mad lol love it when she squirts all over me…intense moaning too lol :heart:

1 Like

Did I contribute to starting this thread ? Penis size - #20 by Oldman
As far as clit size from my experience the average is fairly small , I can only remember one that was notably larger . G-spots do not vary too much as far as I can tell , but how sensitive they are sure can .

1 Like

The average length of the clitoris is around 8-10cm and a similar ish width.

The average size of a vagina isn’t as easy as vaginas increase in size when turned on (or expecting to penetrated) and can stretch a lot so it’s not exactly easy to take a relevant measurement.

I don’t think anyone has really tried to measure the g spot enough to get an average.

3 Likes

Agree with what @Calie has said… except you may mean mm rather than cm! Quite a few are more oval I think hence the different Womanizer heads available. I’m not sure how you’d take a relevant measurement of the vagina.

I don’t personally have experience with vaginas other than my own but size wise I think it fits me perfectly and I’m very happy with it. I can’t accommodate excessively long shafts but I’m okay with that.

The cms @Calie mentioned is actually pretty correct, as the whole clitoris actually extends quite far inward, it’s much more than what you simply see, and the other end is often thought to contribute to the g-spot

2 Likes

Hmmm, knew it extended a long way inwards, didn’t know about the width! Just googled, wish bone shaped internally going sideways both ways. Every day is a school day it seems.

1 Like

I didnt know clit stimulation can give such an amazing effect. My must do everytime we have sex!