BABY OIL

IS IT OK TO USE BABYOIL AS LUBE?

THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

* my ears!*

I wouldn't use it.That's why people invented lubes,as far as I know baby oil is for external use only.

Me and the hubby have used baby oil for sex a couple of times and seemed fine for us when we did but i must say we were also it the bath at the same time so maybe the water kept us safe from infection.

x

Don't use it in the shower..... I nearly fell and broke my neck!

Not the best lubricant and not good on Condoms use some ID lube if realy need lubrication. Does make your skin look nice though.

You will get greased up worse than a sausage with baby oil!
You will be slipping everywhere, especially dangerous in a bath....
I don't know why they insist on selling it for babies.... I all.most dropped my youngest when I used it on him!

I love a good oil session now and then! It's really fun to slip around with each other, and it makes your skin so smooth! Just make sure you hit the shower afterwards! I always make sure to just do our bodies and try my best to keep it away from my lady parts because I've heard some really nasty stories about it.

I use it as a skin moisturiser in the shower, nearly fallen a good few times too blonde vixen, i find the gel based one is even worse for that! taken to just using the light oil spray after i get out, i have wondered myself about the lube factor, but i've got such sensitive skin anyway that nothing with any kind of perfume is going anywhere near my lady parts.

If sunflower oil is made from crushing sunflower seeds & olive oil from crushing olives how do they make baby oil?

always wondered?

Well thank you for planting the seed for that dark thought BigBikeGuy. O.o xx

BigBikeGuy wrote:

If sunflower oil is made from crushing sunflower seeds & olive oil from crushing olives how do they make baby oil?

always wondered?

Great comment

:D :D made me chuckle!

Hahahaha!!! Pmsl

Funny too that something made for babies doesn't have a sell by date

I can't get the notion that baby oil smells like Johnson's baby shampoo out of my head, even if that's not true.