Back again!

Hey everyone back again been rather inactive on here hiding in the shadows just having a browse at posts mostly but hopefully back to being more active and participating in chats again :grin:

First order of 2024 gone in and definitely looking forward to it’d arrival. Hope all my familiar chatters are still around I’ve missed you guys and any newbies Hey :wave: hope to get more involved with you soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Hey @GlasgowGal good to have you back :blush:

1 Like

Hey :wave:t2: welcome back.

1 Like

Welcome back @GlasgowGal

1 Like

Hi :wave: @GlasgowGal
Welcome back to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s lovely to hear from you @GlasgowGal i’m pleased you are well and back in the fold of the forum.

1 Like

Hey @GlasgowGal :grin::wave:t2:

1 Like

Hi, welcome back.

1 Like

@GlasgowGal Welcome back , hope you enjoy the forums and interactions .

1 Like

Helloooo

1 Like

Welcome from out the shadows !

1 Like

Hey :wave: and welcome back :smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome back.

1 Like

Well, hello there @GlasgowGal and welcome back. Since I cannot see your profile, no idea how long ago you signed up here. I’m about 1.5yrs into my ventures on here, so I may be a newbie to you? I’m having a read multiple times a day but I don’t always have goings on worthy of sharing, so I read more than type. Hope to visit with you more in the future :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you been here a while officially since 2020 but did have an old profile on the previous version of the forum many moons ago.

I’ve found folks at the forum great to chat with not just about the 18+ side of things :blush: just glad to be back and hopefully refresh the fun side of things again

@GlasgowGal Welcome back. :wave:

1 Like

Welcome back. :wave:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.