Bad Review?

ive just been sent my first free tester. was dead excited and gave it a go. but it didnt work for me! not sure if it was just that i wasnt in the right frame of mind or if it genuinely didnt work

gonna give it another go just to give it the benefit of the doubt, but feel really bad about it. always enjoyed everything ive got from LH before, and this was something i would have bought even if it wasnt free

the last person who gave it a review gave a great one and i feel terrible about the fact i might have to give a bad review!!! x

Hiya poppy904 - please don't feel bad about giving a product a bad review! The most important thing is that it is an honest review regarless of it being good or bad. I would however recommend giving it another go before posting your feedback as it may be possible that you were just not in the mood at the time. It is always a good thing to try a toy a couple of times before rushing to review it as on further use you may find other things you want to say. We get a lot of customers posting reviews and then contacting us hours or days later saying they want to change the review because they've had more time with the toy and have more to say!

I've found (unless they've changed it today) you can't review anything thats already got a review the buttons disappeared....

i mean since they changed over the site... from sunday, thats when i first noticed it i was going to leave a review for something but i couldn't... they've never sent me anything to test :(

Yeah, similarly to Nexas, my last review was pretty harsh, but didn't feel bad about it. I mean, as long as a potential buyer is looking around with an open mind, and the knowledge that not everything works for everyone (thankfully people like different things, different kinks, you name it ;)), they won't base their purchase entirely on what someone else thinks. It might just be nice to know little problems or quirks that a toy might have, and then judge personally whether or not it's worth buying.

Just out of interest, what were you reviewing poppy?

Miss Nat when a toy has no reviews, the button is at the top, but once it has reviews, you go down to the review and just before it, is an "add your own review" link. I just did 2 books reviews, one that had a review, one that didn't.

And Poppy don't worry! I gave a touche vibe (tester) a scathing review (as we all did). Just be fair and give as much detail as you can. It is well worth trying it a few different times though. After all, people can always make their own minds up, the reviews just helps with that.

imeldaimelda i only see the add your review on pages that has no reviews for some reason i just looked at a couple of pages and it was the same

Try going to this book (I just added a review) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12979 and it says this towards the bottom

Customer Reviews

Average customer review: (1 review)
Write your own review and you could win £100 of sex toys!

And the link is there for me - is it there for you?

yes thats in the old format of the site i'm looking at things in the new format and while it has the write the review at the top if it has the screen if there is no rating there isn't one in the new format if there is a review (sorry i'm not explaining myself well)

OK I've never seen this new format people are talking about, seems to be a bug, the old format works!

this one i don't see the review button http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=232

Oooh yeah hadn't seen the new format, defo a bug!

I'm glad to know i'm not being blind! i have some things to write reviews for when it gets sorted out that book was the only page i'd seen in the old format since sunday? or whenever they changed it over

hey

i too have got quite a few reviews to write and ive got the time and at the mo mind to do them but i also can not find the review button! help!!!

Dxx

Hiya everyone - there are 6 different versions of the site being tested and you're not all going to be seing the same thing! Some of the versions have the 'add a review' here button others don't - it's all very technical and magic and hopefully will lead to an even better web site! In the meantime please use THIS FORM to add reviews. If you put the product name in there then the person who checks them can tag them to the correct product. Sorry for the confusion! B

Ahh i seem to get one of the new versions atm, and have the same problem of missing add-review links... but not to worry, i shall plod along with the form mentioned and hopefully things shall be ironed out soon enough :)

LH do seem to take feedback very seriously. If it's rubbish I imagine they stop stocking it!

Y'know I'm actually feeling deprived that I only ever see the old format!

I'm wondering what the other 4 formats look like