Bags and storage

Hi all, We travel alot and wondered if anyone had any recommendations for a bag or storage solution for some toys We have a couple of love eggs, condoms, lube and a fleshlight pilot to fit in Thanks in advance!

The love honey storage cases are excellent. I have the medium one and it fits a ton of stuff (not sure how big a fleshlight is thoughm so you’ll need yo check the dimentions. The cases that come with the desire range are also cracking. I have a small square one i got with my love egg and wish you could buy them seperately as i’d really love a second.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30925

They also do a soft zippered wand case. Which may fit a fleshlight better.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38055

We use a soft makeup case with a zip top but a Fleshlight wouldn't fit in. We generally limit our toys to vibrators and plugs as we travel mostly by motorcycle.

If we carry glass toys we always keep them in their drawstring bags to prevent scratching.

I use a large zip beauty case like you get a large toiletry gift set in or a hair dryer / diffuser set in. This fits quite a few in and would fit a fleshlight and still have space for other favourite items too...

Thanks all! Maybe a fleshlight isn't ideal for travel 🤣 even though it's the travel version lol

Oh yes take it...it'll fit...🤪

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

Oh yes take it...it'll fit...🤪

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Just needs a home. Perhaps one like this 🤔 https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36156

Oh I'd love to know what people use to hide their toys from nosy children!

Naughtymarriedlady wrote:

Me and my partner don't have kids yet so loving life 🤣🤣

I've got 4x Lovehoney large storage / rabbit cases, which come with a combination lock. The lock keeps kiddies out and the boxes are plain black, so unlikely to attract attention. They are often on offer and sometimes come with additional lube and toy cleaning wipies. I keep them under the bed or in drawers in the bedroom.

I can absolutely recommend them.

Regarding what can fit in each box, mine contain:

1. Desire range: bullet (in own case) rabbit and g-spot vibe + wipes + lube

2. Mantric range: rabbit, realistic dildo, bullet and rabbit ears

3. Fifty Shades range: pebble massager, heart shaped massager, bullet and rabbit

4. about 6 glass dildos

So, plently of room, lockable and easy to hide. Most rechargable toys have travel locks :-)

If you buy a larger Desire toy it will probably come with a discrete black bag, large enough to add some lube or a bullet too.

Good luck!

MsR wrote:

I've got 4x Lovehoney large storage / rabbit cases, which come with a combination lock. The lock keeps kiddies out and the boxes are plain black, so unlikely to attract attention. They are often on offer and sometimes come with additional lube and toy cleaning wipies. I keep them under the bed or in drawers in the bedroom.

I can absolutely recommend them.

Regarding what can fit in each box, mine contain:

1. Desire range: bullet (in own case) rabbit and g-spot vibe + wipes + lube

2. Mantric range: rabbit, realistic dildo, bullet and rabbit ears

3. Fifty Shades range: pebble massager, heart shaped massager, bullet and rabbit

4. about 6 glass dildos

So, plently of room, lockable and easy to hide. Most rechargable toys have travel locks :-)

If you buy a larger Desire toy it will probably come with a discrete black bag, large enough to add some lube or a bullet too.

Good luck!

Thank you for such a detailed response. The only big thing we have is a fleshlight pilot, so think that might have to stay at home lol

Try a wand bag? Or anything, really. Check the rules about where you are travelling to though.

MsR wrote:

Try a wand bag? Or anything, really. Check the rules about where you are travelling to though.

We only travel around the UK so we are all good on that front Have the wand bag, fits, just! It's not pretty though to get it shut lol

You could always put it in situ....🤣🤣🤣

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

You could always put it in situ....🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣 The only problem is, we sometimes go away with parents, so I don't think they would want to find a wand and a fleshlight in a suitcase 🤣

Our nosey children are 40 years old and long gone now so we can be as noisy and indicreet as we want.

@mickeyminnie2709 lucky you! Mine is a teenager, so need to hide my toys somewhere discreet! @MsR, thank you, I've had a look at those!

@mickeyminnie2709 lucky you! Mine is a teenager, so need to hide my toys somewhere discreet! @MsR, thank you, I've had a look at those!

Still need to hide them though

MickeyMinnie2709 wrote:

Sometimes I wonder if we do need to hide stuff. I have lube on my dressing table, and toy cleaner, and there is a bottle of lube in the bathroom cabinet which is gradaully being used and not always be us - I suspect young teenage sons have found it and are experimenting. I've left it there.

OH and I had quite repressive upbringings but have a good intimate life now, so we try to be discrete but to talk about it all as a normal and healthy part of a happy adult relationship.

I know one of mine once had a quick look through my bedside drawer when he had a friend over. They would have found a vibrator and a glass dildo, possibly. I just told him that our room was private, not a place for him or his friends, but that he could ask us about stuff (he didn't).

I just wonder, beyond parents saying that their room is private and everyone else has to knock, not snoop etc, whether is really is that important to hide toys? Maybe it depends on the toys and the ages of other family members...

MsR wrote:

MickeyMinnie2709 wrote:

Sometimes I wonder if we do need to hide stuff. I have lube on my dressing table, and toy cleaner, and there is a bottle of lube in the bathroom cabinet which is gradaully being used and not always be us - I suspect young teenage sons have found it and are experimenting. I've left it there.

OH and I had quite repressive upbringings but have a good intimate life now, so we try to be discrete but to talk about it all as a normal and healthy part of a happy adult relationship.

I know one of mine once had a quick look through my bedside drawer when he had a friend over. They would have found a vibrator and a glass dildo, possibly. I just told him that our room was private, not a place for him or his friends, but that he could ask us about stuff (he didn't).

I just wonder, beyond parents saying that their room is private and everyone else has to knock, not snoop etc, whether is really is that important to hide toys? Maybe it depends on the toys and the ages of other family members...

All comes down to how you bring them up I guess. I was always brought up in an open family where I could go and talk to my mum and dad about things, and now me and my other half are exploring the Lovehoney scene. Hey! At least your kids are using lube, you know you can never have too much lube!